The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Happy Holidays to all the pitchmen! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone at "Step Right Up" a happy holiday and a good New Year.

It's been wonderful sharing all sorts of great tips and information with all the pitch folks at the Café, who have been quite generous with their time and their advice this past year. For anyone who wants to learn the real work about the Svengali or Worm pitch, this is the place to be!

And although it's presently cold and snowy almost everywhere, keep practicing those DL's and tying those worms, because Spring will be here before you know it!! SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hey Seth:

Thanks and happy Holidays to you also, and all the best in the 2009 season. Speaking of cold and snowy,.... Up here in Michigan, it was so cold this morning that when I set out a pan of boiling water it froze so fast that the ice was still warm. haha

See you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLD MAGICMAN97
ROD
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Hey Rod, it was so cold in New Jersey today that I didn't even need to practice my DL's -- the cards were frozen together! Smile SETH
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Hey SETH:

I know what you mean, THE ORIGINAL ROUGHING FLUID!!!haha The weatherman came on and said WE HAVE NO WEATHER TODAY...THE TEMP IS ZERO!ha ha

Think Spring!!!!!!!!!!

ROD
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
It was so cold here in Tennessee today that Jehovah Witness were sticking to aluminum storm doors.

As far as Christmas and the holidays go...BAH HUMBUG !

that's my two cents...

Don
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
HAHAHAAHA GOOD ONE DON!

Whats so wonderful about living where it gets to 30 degrees below zero? Well the big attraction here is that there are NO MOSQUITOES!!!!!!

Yes, Don, Bah Humbug is right! The stores get so crowded around here at Christmas time,.... I went to do some shopping the other day...and the store was so packed, when I came out I had 3 tatoos I didn't have when I went in!!!!

The store was sooo crowded that, I sneezed and and three aisles over some lady's hat flew off!

Its rough out there!!!!!!!!!!

ROD
Jon-O the Great
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jon-O the Great
Hey! We never had Christmas. We were so poor, the neighbors had me! We were so poor we had to read last weeks' newspaper--the one they wrapped the fish in.

But seriously folks, I do wish EVERYONE, even tho ones who argue with Don, the MERRIEST of Christmases!

Jon
iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
387 Posts

Profile of iugefu
Merry Christmas all!

You know it's cold outside.............I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets!
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Quote:
On 2008-12-23 02:12, DonDriver wrote:
It was so cold here in Tennessee today that Jehovah Witness were sticking to aluminum storm doors.

Good one, Don!! Hey, I'll bet you sold the guy a Svengali Deck, too! SETH
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Quote:
On 2008-12-23 12:38, sethb wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-23 02:12, DonDriver wrote:

Good one, Don!! Hey, I'll bet you sold the guy a Svengali Deck, too! SETH

I believe I could sell a drowning man a boat anchor easer than sell a Johovah Witness,one of the devil's tools,a deck of trick cards.Nobody is that good a salesman.

Later,Don
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
As usual, Don, you are right on. Now I remember, I had a few of those folks stop by my pitch once, and I got a big lecture about the "devil's playthings." Felt like I was back in the 15th century or something . . . . SETH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Happy Holidays to all the pitchmen! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL