The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My film "First Time" Playing at the Directors Guild on May 4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CloseUpMagicKid
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
105 Posts

Profile of CloseUpMagicKid
My film "FIRST TIME" will be playing at the Directors Guild of America as part of the Visual Communication Film Festival.

If you missed the world premiere in Burbank, CA, try to catch this very exclusive showing.

This is one of the last opportunities to watch "FIRST TIME" on the big screen. Its truely going to be a memorable event!

The films in the VC FILM FEST throughout the week of May 1 thru May 8 feature very promising ASIAN filmmakers. You may want to watch one or two programs during that week.

The press release party on April 18 also featured many FILIPINO Filmmakers that hopefully can bridge the gap to more features like the Asian directed and Filipino produced film "Better Luck Tomorrow"!

This could be your last chance to watch our film! I hope to see you there!

Please let me know if you will be attending the screening!

*** "FIRST TIME" ***
Nominated for "Best Short Film" (Method Fest 2003)

***VICTORIA COLLIER***
Nominated for "Best Actress in a Short Film" (Method Fest 2003)

***MARK OVERHOLT***
WINNER for "Best Actor in a Short Film" (Method Fest 2003)

Where: Directors Guild of America
7920 Sunset Blvd., One block west of Fairfax; corner of Sunset Blvd. and Hayworth Ave.

PARKING: $2 to the public. Enter on Hayworth Ave.

Date: Sunday May 4, 2003
Time: 5:30 PM

Part of Program #33

Additional Information:
VC FILM FESTIVAL INFO: http://www.vconline.org/ff03/index.html
Squint Films Info: http://www.squint.tv
"Careful! The beverage you are about to enjoy is extremely hot!" -Starbucks Coffee

GlennMagasDotCom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My film "First Time" Playing at the Directors Guild on May 4 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL