The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Things that annoy me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1391 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
I opened up new packet of razors this morning..brand new...took out one of the five disposable razors out..protective covering was loose,thought fair enough the packet was dropped it happens..Im about to start shaving and I notice what seemed like tiny bits of hair on the razor(it seemed like it was used)...what the hell! Each one exactly the same....

I of course used one of them anyways...hey I needed to shave! Its the small things that annoy me!

Pete
philly_cheese
View Profile
New user
Kennett Square, PA
1 Post

Profile of philly_cheese
... um you live alone or might someone else have snuck in and had a go at them ...
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1391 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Smile No the packet is brand new and was sealed up.I opened them myself.Strange!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11174 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That's creepy.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
philly_cheese
View Profile
New user
Kennett Square, PA
1 Post

Profile of philly_cheese
... its said that the FDA (big brother) allows peanut butter to contain an average of 1 or more rodent hairs per 100 grams (grams?) before they consider declaring it unsuitable for human consumption ... don't know what they say about razors ... I cant see rats shaving anyway ... not unless they have a hot date or something ...
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
That's not creepy. That's nasty. Creepy would be if he found blood on them.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1391 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Yea its a bit off putting...well lifes too short to worry about such things.Im sure I'll live just thought is was kinda weird in an annoying sort of way.

Philly that made me laugh! Smile Nice one!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Pete, when things like that happen...DON'T SHAVE!

Quite seriously: you have two things to do:

1. You take the razors back to where you purchased them, and complain. They'll look at you like you're crazy, but you'll at least have the satisfaction of being a good citizen and customer.

2. You will have a TERRIFIC running gag about your hairy face, and it will work because it's true and honest.

RANTING NOTE: this is what the people over in the funny forum seem to not understand. The best humor is spontaneous and based on real life. The old "take my wife...please" style of humor is as dead as can be. A freshly opened pack of razors with hair on them? THAT, my friends, is funny.

In a sick and disgusting sort of way, of course.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1391 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Smile Stoney you and I have a lot in common! Really I like your style! Smile Smile

ok I promise I wont use the rest of the razors..Instead I'll give them to my twin brother Smile

Pete
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2121 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Eoin would be glad of them!

I have been using disposable razors for years and resealing them back up and getting a refund, looks like you've just been ripped of by me.

This is where all good friendships lead!

Did you buy the razors in Kilarney? HA!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Hey Rupert! A big shout out to you, my friend!

Did you know that it's Christmas in Kilarney? Bing tells me so, and what Bing says is true, whether he beat his kids or not.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2121 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Jeffy Baby a big shout out to you, my house just shook I roared that loud. Even if Kilarney had xmas day everyday it wouldn't cheer it up. Me and Pete lasted about a week there, we thought we where gonna die of boredom.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Things that annoy me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL