The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » At Long Last...The Platinum Edition! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
I don't have the original Bill, So I'm saving my nickels and dimes because I really love the look of this great effect. The Platinum edition idea is great for those of us who don't have the original and I'm looking forward to picking it up. Heck I don't think you can even get the original anymore. At least I can't find it. Smile

Great job Bill and a great looking effect.

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Paul Gross over at Hocus Pocus has carried Bill Abbott products since Bill started
releasing material and they have THE THING Platinum Edition and also THE THING Platinum Upgrade Package. They have online demos of The Thing.

http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I didn't know Hocus-pocus can be directed with direct link. New things I learn everyday!
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
"I don't have the original Bill, So I'm saving my nickels and dimes because I really love the look of this great effect. The Platinum edition idea is great for those of us who don't have the original and I'm looking forward to picking it up. Heck I don't think you can even get the original anymore. At least I can't find it."

Tim,

Thank you! The original hasn't been available for about 8 months, so if you do find it you've searched very hard! Looking forward to your impressions when you receive the Platinum package.

"Paul Gross over at Hocus Pocus has carried Bill Abbott products since Bill started
releasing material..."

Chris,

You're absolutely right! But are you EVER wrong!? LOL
Thanks for the info.

Bill Abbott
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Derren Brown did an effect on his new show on UK TV last night. A cloth that was draped over a stool was lifted and the stool lifted with the gimmicked cloth. It looked very spooky but I am sure it was the same gimmick as this. Perhaps I am wrong, though.
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Quote:
On 2009-01-14 12:56, Bill Abbott wrote:
"I don't have the original Bill, So I'm saving my nickels and dimes because I really love the look of this great effect. The Platinum edition idea is great for those of us who don't have the original and I'm looking forward to picking it up. Heck I don't think you can even get the original anymore. At least I can't find it."

Tim,

Thank you! The original hasn't been available for about 8 months, so if you do find it you've searched very hard! Looking forward to your impressions when you receive the Platinum package.

"Paul Gross over at Hocus Pocus has carried Bill Abbott products since Bill started
releasing material..

Bill Abbott

I just ordered it Bill! I'm sure I will be very happy with it. I'll put up a post on it when I've had a chance to go through it and practice for a while.

Thanks Bill,

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Pegasus,

It sounds like a Losander creation possibly, unfortunately I didn't view the show to comment with any wisdom.

Tim,

Sounds great, I look forward to your comments.

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » At Long Last...The Platinum Edition! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL