The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How tall do you think Danny Doyle is? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Difficult - I like both of them though I have to admit if I didn't know Justin was tall, this thread would have led me to believe he was short. Cyclists do seem to suffer from pent up aggression.

Destiny
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20429 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-01-02 05:48, Justin Style wrote:
Dang...

if anyone ever said my show was "compelling", I'd quit the business...lol

I think this small minded comment was pretty much what started everything.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20429 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-01-03 08:15, Justin Style wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-02 10:20, Dannydoyle wrote:
OH here is my favorite part. YOU say something like "If anyone ever said my show was "compelling" I would quit the busienss".

Then when it is turned against you, and you are shown to be actually pretty ignorant, you start to act like a victim.

Guy makes a nice compliment, you jump in because you can't seem to understand a word, now you want to act like I am mean. I may not spell better than a 3rd grader, but I do at least understand the words I don't spell right.

I love this place.

I bet Justin will be our next "I am so upset with how mean people are here I am leaving" threads. I love those threads too.

Almost like leaving a suicide note and not killing yourself, but everyone gets to read the note anyhow.

Oh and Justin, we come to expect nothing less from you. Oh here LOL Smile I hope that shows I am not being mean.

Danny Doyle = fish, barrel.

You're too easy...

and by easy, I, of course, mean compelling.

Followed up by this idiotic offering.

Problem is I sort of liked the guy. Now knowing he is tall WOW I would really like him. Especially being a circus midget myself.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Both men are giants in their own right!
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20429 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
My own mind, I am a giant in my OWN MIND!!!!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Whoa, slow down...

I love Danny.

I also love the way he is wound so tight.

But hey, there’s no fight! Just a little joshing around…

I'm just busting chops and look how easily offended some people get...lol

Truth be told, Danny could probably kick my butt and for that reason alone, I'd like to stay on his good side. Also if I were ever in a Magic Café bar room brawl, Danny is the FIRST person I'd want in my corner! The rest of you (not you guys’, the other) are a bunch of wimps! (1...2...3...lol)

But seriously...

People are always attacking the dude and I just wanted to have a little fun, so sue me. I do it in jest, but others are outright mean spirited to the guy and just want to get into verbal war of words and wits with him. Someone makes a post, Danny makes a reply, and people start jumping on him.

So, again, I like the dude. He was one of the very first to reach out to me in the early days of my visits here. So, even if Danny "used to" like me, that's ok with me. In my book he's one of the hottest chicks in magic, and I'll always love him for that!

Besides, I would be honored if the big guy ever visited my fair city. I'd take him for a spin around town, his mind would be blown and he would have the time of his life. And I'd do it on the cheap...no charge for anyone last named Doyle!

The real issue I have is that I have to explain my jokes sometimes...and I hate that.

:cheers: Smile
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Oh, whoops...

Did I forget to mention he's also a very compelling performer?!?

hey now...
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Word !@#$%!

Personally, I think you gotta have a big set of cards to mess with Danny Doyle.
.:Michael Kelley
<BR>www.RandomActsofEntertainment.com
On the Level, By the Square
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20429 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am a VERY hot chick. This almost nobody can debate. You should see me in a thong.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20429 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh my god I just grossed myself out.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Roflmao
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How tall do you think Danny Doyle is? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL