The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Newsflash-The Best Torn and Restored Newspaper (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No - the newspapers can only be inspected with a "stooge" as in that video. In the video Manila Papers, that is the Gene Anderson Newspaper Tear.

Actually, the late Johnny Brown from Texas already invented the Gene Anderson Torn And Restored Newspaper that is performed twice or repeated a second time. This was published in one of his 2 book back in the 1980's.
napbargasperez
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of napbargasperez
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 13:29, Bill Hegbli wrote:
No - the newspapers can only be inspected with a "stooge" as in that video. In the video Manila Papers, that is the Gene Anderson Newspaper Tear.

Actually, the late Johnny Brown from Texas already invented the Gene Anderson Torn And Restored Newspaper that is performed twice or repeated a second time. This was published in one of his 2 book back in the 1980's.
hi! yes you are right the video was done w a stooge because at that time it was hastily posted! I wish I can show you some other video where its done with spectator. I have been performing this for around 3 years at least once a week and I never use a stooge! there are actually two way to execute that it can be inspected afterwards. just the same thank you for viewing it and giving your comment!
napbargasperez
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-01-16 01:15, Ony Carcamo wrote:
Manila Papers is a very interesrting take on this classic of magic. The newspapers can be inspected before the tearing part. Here's the video I found...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBf7lNMtBU
hi ony! thank you for viewing and giving your comment! I wish we can sit down sometimes so I can show you the beauty of my method. it really work and practical and can be done on almost any situation! I have written literature explaining many of the detail its a little hard to explain to you here! I also gave credits to some of our friend who help out to make it and also I thank gene anderson who inspired me to do it when I bought his torn and restored newspaper trick at the IBM convention in san diego. see you soon bro!
napbargasperez
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Hi every one! just came from a show! I had a good day performing my manila papers!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Anyone bought the manila papers yet. contact me, magicwalsh@gmail.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Reviews wanted before I buy.
napbargasperez
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-01-16 13:29, Bill Hegbli wrote:

you can now view a new video at youtube where no stooges was used and its a real live performances! I hope you will have the time. please type MANILA PAPERS at youtube. thank u!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Anyone bought the Manila papers, , reviews wanted before I buy,
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Hi guys I just got newsflash 2.0 and was wondering if its possible to do the newsflash express version with a United stated newspaper?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Newsflash-The Best Torn and Restored Newspaper (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL