The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Refilling Phoenix Fire/Inviso Torch? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

figneus
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of figneus
I picked up the Phoenix Fire and Electric Inviso Torch units for my act and I love them! Mr. Pace makes a jaw dropping gimmick. However, I am having a bear of a time trying to refill them.

The "standard" butane refill can tip does not seem to seat properly. I have tried different manufacturers and still no proper fill. I spoke with Mr. Pace and he told me he uses a universal refill kit he picked up from Wal-Mart.Does anyone have a name and manufacturer for this refill device? I almost bought a Brunson FuelTool, but wanted to ask around first to save on wasted time and money.I really like using these gimmicks and would hate to set them in "the drawer" when the fuel runs out.

Anyone out there have a soloution?
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1354 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Some butane canisters have adapter tips built into the cap. Try those.
Official Thread Killer
figneus
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of figneus
Thanks for the response!

I have tried various adapter nozzles. Most butane cans come with adapter nozzles, but they are the same as the next can.I am hoping someone out there has had the same issue and found the answer.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1354 Posts

Profile of Stucky
With mine I generally just find the right angle and push real hard... usually works with a little blow back.
Official Thread Killer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Refilling Phoenix Fire/Inviso Torch? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL