The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Killer stand-up, Steve Roye (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aubrey de Wet
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa, Johannesburg
110 Posts

Profile of Aubrey de Wet
Hi,

I am looking for an honest and unbiased review of the following program by Steve Roye.

www.killerstandup.com

To me it seems really great, but I have been fleeced before with these types of long-written sales pages.

I am a mentalist, and I want to lighten my act WITH MY OWN MATERIAL, but I just cannot seem to get the audience to laugh at me...go figure.

I am interested in unsolicited reviews on the program advertised at the above link. Is it worth it? Did anybody maybe ask for their money back (which I see is an option as well), does anybody know who Steve Roye is..?

Thank you very much
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
So just my thought but you know make people laugh, be funny I don't think you can learn that.

You're or you're not funny it's matter of personnalities.

If you think further, if there was a miracle method to makes people laugh hard

and to be funny, we'll know Smile

Jerry Seinfeld, Eddy Murphy,and co will be very sad if everybody could do what they do, lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
J Hanes
View Profile
Veteran user
PDX, OR
317 Posts

Profile of J Hanes
Buy one.

Shoot, buy 2.

If you buy 3,847,124,987 of them you'll end up REALLY funny!
Guaranteed!

Look I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops but this kind of marketing is a total turn off (for me) and it's usually the result of an inferior product. Why the hard sell? I wouldn't waste a cent on this, nor would I let my friends get conned by this either.

Good luck with your decision.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Aubrey (and everyone else): I don't know anything about the course, so I can't speak to that. However, I give these recordings by Terry Seabrooke my highest recommendation:

http://www.lybrary.com/index.php?manufac......36504ab2

I daresay at least some of what he has to say could apply to mentalism as well as magic (if there's really that much difference between the two). And they are about 1/8 the price of the stand-up comedy course!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Killer stand-up, Steve Roye (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL