The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » January/February 2009 issue of Christian Conjurer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2879 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Wow, I thought the latest Christian Conjurer was excellent. Seemed to be packed with more information than usual, is it just me?, but I thought this was one of the best regular issues ever. Terry and Cynthia Owens on the cover- whose emails and tv spots I have enjoyed reading and viewing on The Magic Café/Godtube. Need to pray for Steve Varro's heart replacement surgery- taking place this week? Also, check out Duane Laflin's ad for a free newsletter service called ADVANCE- that should be good too, I still use today some of the routines from back issues of Duane's "Seeing Truth."
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I'm glad that you've enjoyed our spots and comments. I'm honored to be in this month's issue. I was excited about this because I've now been on the front cover of both the UK FCM magazine, Voila and the US Christian Conjurer.

What's really nice, if you place your issue near a mouse entrance, it will keep them away for the winter...
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 14:15, Terry Owens wrote:

What's really nice, if you place your issue near a mouse entrance, it will keep them away for the winter...

Oh, Terry, you're being too humble. Remember, I've seen your show... plenty of cheese in there! Smile

Look forward to getting mine! You're one of my favs!
Gene "Oz" Oswald
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Gene
Every issue of the CC is fun and GREAT! Terry, always like reading your comments - - keep up the good work!
God bless
GTamaki
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of GTamaki
Hi. I'm new to Magic Café', but I've been in FCM for many years. I just received the CC this afternoon.

Terry, congrats on the cover and God bless you and Cindy and the ministry that He's given you. Great article on the both of you.

Geno
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Stempleton - thanks for the comments, it might be Cheez wiz

Gene - the feeling is mutual...

Geno - Welcome to the Café! If I can just get my wife saved...Oops just kidding.
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Terry -
Congratulations on the cover story. Nice to a learn a little more about you.

Thank you for your many contributions and encouragements in "the work".

peace,
phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Thank you Phil for those kind words...
Kerry Kistler
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, MO
234 Posts

Profile of Kerry Kistler
Terry,
I wanted to add my congrats to the great ink you got in the Conjurer. Thanks for your contributions there...and here.

Stemp, you too. It's great to see your articles in the mag. After 3 years of writing, I'll be wrapping up Magic Beans with the Mar/April '09 issue (I think I have one more left in me). I hope you guys will continue to contribute routines and ideas. Might even develop into some new, regular columns?

Speaking of which, Oz and Wilde - how shall I put it? As Steve Brooks says, "Yooz da best!".

Best,
Kerry
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
290 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
What? Kerry Kistler is planning to end his Magic beans column?!!? *sad*

And I can't wait for my copy of CC to arrive. Very keen to see what all the raving is about!! Smile
Many Blessings!!

Paul
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 10:02, Kerry Kistler wrote:
After 3 years of writing, I'll be wrapping up Magic Beans with the Mar/April '09 issue (I think I have one more left in me).

WHAT!?!?!? No more MAGIC BEANS? This is the first thing I turn to every month! Kerry I will miss your hand in the CC...this month's sharing is very welcomed. Perhaps we can have someone step in on that end... not mentioning any TERRY names TERRY but I'm sure TERRY one will be TERRY led to at least TERRY consider it. I also hope other newcomers will contribute their ideas. We all have soemthing to contribute. Hopefully we will be able to see a monthly publication.

I'll miss you on this front, Kerry!

Steve
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Terry, Terry, Terry...but what about Jan
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
I'd like to add my congratualtions as well. Keep up the wonderful ministry.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » January/February 2009 issue of Christian Conjurer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL