We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flipper Pro Gravity Morgan Dollar and Expanded Shell Morgan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello guys,

In two days more, Murphys Magic Supplies will have a special production of Flipper Pro Gravity Morgan Dollar and Expanded Shell Morgan Dollar made by Tango Magic.
The flipper was made by the new process where both edges can be showed to the audience. It was made one by one and finished handmade.
We specially made a limited production of 100 coins for the American market. For this reason we don't sell them from our website because the entire production was sold to Murphy.
As you know, Murphy doesn't sell direct to magicians, so ask for your coin to your favorite dealer now, because the box is arrive tomorrow and 100 is a little quantity. Morgan coins are very difficult to get and we really don't know when we could make another similar production.

Bye.

Mr. Tango
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1964 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Could you also tell us the price for these?
Ben
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Here you have the links where you can see the pictures and the prices

Expanded shell Morgan Dollar Tail
https://www.tangomagic.com/product.php?p......8&page=1

Exapnded shell Morgan Dollar Head

Flipper coin Pro Gravity Morgan Dollar

Please, remember that we haven't got stock to sell because we sold the entire special production to a distributor, so if you have interest to get these products you should contact to your favorite magic store.

Bye.

Mr. Tango
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1964 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Ok! Great, thanks!
Ben
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1964 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Hey, just had a look at the photos and they look great!
Of course at this price they should be of good quality... Smile
Ben
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Photos look great!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3604 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'm actually glad to see tango go into the top of the range market, so hard to even get a reply from the others these days
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2341 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
$200 for a Tango?
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 18:46, DVLKCC wrote:
$200 for a Tango?

That's what I was thinking. I am a half dollar guy, and got a Lassen Expanded Shell Set and Gravity Flipper for $320. This would cost more, and I would need to go out and buy matching Morgans. Though, these are dollar sized.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Our prices for Expanded half dollar is $ 25 and flipper pro gravity half dollar $ 65, together $ 90.
The new products are in Morgan dollar, of course are more expensive than half dollar version. Of course, the Expanded shell can be used with any Morgan dollar coin.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
You make Kennedy halves. I was talking about Walking Liberties which are silver coins. I know about the silver prices; it cost be $17 to get one Morgan and $7 for one Walking Liberty. I just thought the price was high. But the pictures look great, and I'm sure it's worth it!
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Thanks for your opinion.
We are thinking to introduce our flipper pro in walking liberty in March, the price will be about $ 100.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Mr. Tango, you should absolutely make coins in Walking Liberty. I would like to see a three/four coin nest in Walkers for sure.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
We'll make it soon.
byxnz
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of byxnz
Are the dates on the Morgan flippers and shells (1885) the same as shown in the picture? Can they be ordered in matching dates?
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Any chance of these being soft?
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
If you want a set of the same year, you should ask to your dealer.
About soft, what year do you want ?
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Soft coins have the ridges worn down, this makes them less "noisey". I currently have a bunch of soft morgans that I perform with, and I'd want a shell that's similar.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
461 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Dear Mike,

This is my opinion after perform with Morgan for years.
The morgan coins are all of pure silver, some coins are in better conditions than others, when the coins is in very good conditions make more noise. So, I was some time rubbing a coin with another one until they didn't make noise. I hope you understand my English.

Bye.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flipper Pro Gravity Morgan Dollar and Expanded Shell Morgan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL