The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Looking for pack small system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
I've used the Anchor mini vox in several shows since the purchase and both music and pa has worked successfully every time. One of the shows I didn't realize until I got there it was in a small gymnasium (about 3000 sq ft) with about 80 people and didn't bring my bigger sound system. The minivox was more than loud enough. At one point I had it too loud and the kids were covering their ears. The minivox takes up very little space in the bottom compartment of my suitcase table. Without the protective case it would take up even less space. A very big factor is reliability and after several years using Anchor sound system, banging it around and even dropped it one time, it has never failed. I would have a hard time trusting the lesser known cheaper brands after having using Anchor. You just have to remember to replace the battery pack every few years and they have an red indicator light that comes on when this needs to happen. Let me know if you have any other questions about it.

Mike
Mike Perrello
DC Area's Leading Family Entertainment Expert
Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Carlos Hampton
Thanks Mike
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
The little AN-mini is only $189 and seems like a good deal.
But the battery charging option is $89 extra.
That's ridiculous.

I've emailed them for a quote for a package deal.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Looking for pack small system (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL