The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A lot to catch up with! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

siborgotron
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of siborgotron
Hello all! Thought I should take a moment to introduce myself...it's been a long time since my kid magician days(who remembers the Paul Daniels trick collection? think I had them all right through to the 'black'difficulty level..)
Anyway, now I feel there are not enough hours in the day to catch up with what I've missed out on over all those lost years. It's only in recent years the potential of those long lost tricks I used to perform for my family and friends has rung true.

Yours intriguingly,Simon Smile
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Simon:

Welcome to this place. I am here to help.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Welcome Simon, there is a ton of info here, so start reading! Glad you could join us.

Scott Imler
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Simon Smile Smile Smile
Welcome aboard... You will like it here provided that you post often. It is too much fun. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
siborgotron
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of siborgotron
Thanks! I've been lurking around for a good number of weeks now, expanding my knowledge by the minute... Smile hungry for knowledge!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Simon,

Just you wait until you start trying to read all the post...you'll also be thinking "oh there's not enough hours in the day!" Smile

Welcome to the Café and best of luck with your magic. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A lot to catch up with! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL