The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Favorite C/S Routine(s) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

narcoleptic_insomniac
View Profile
Regular user
Kenosha, WI
140 Posts

Profile of narcoleptic_insomniac
Hello,

I just picked up an English Penny/Half Dollar; what some of your favorite routines using the C/S coin? I've already found several good routines in Bobo's MCM and Roth's ECM, but I was wondering what C/S trick(s) you all prefer ^_^

Thanks in Advance,
Kyle
Doug Peters
View Profile
Special user
I have a life, so I only have
589 Posts

Profile of Doug Peters
The best-ever C/S routine is David Roth's "Stand-up C/S Classic". Learn it. Practice it. Perform it. It rocks.
"if you have any answers, it's time to ask harder questions!"
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Not trying to be boastful, but I have an effect in the new genii that uses a C/S that I use all the time strolling.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
narcoleptic_insomniac
View Profile
Regular user
Kenosha, WI
140 Posts

Profile of narcoleptic_insomniac
Quote:
On 2009-01-15 11:45, Doug Peters wrote:
The best-ever C/S routine is David Roth's "Stand-up C/S Classic". Learn it. Practice it. Perform it. It rocks.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1371 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Check out Attack of the Copper Silver Coin by Dave Forest and Cameron Francis there is some really cool ideas on there. Well worth picking up

Craig
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1371 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2009-01-15 12:46, Donny Orbit wrote:
Not trying to be boastful, but I have an effect in the new genii that uses a C/S that I use all the time strolling.

DO

Agreed - very cool
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Thanks Craig. I created the routine for Dave's attack of the C/S project but didn't get it to him in time for inclusion.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3842 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Around 30 copper silver effects on the New York Coin Magic DVD series, vol 2,3, and 4. There is something for everyone on those.
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! but don't despair, they are still around at dealers everywhere!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
John Carney has a nice CS effect on his new "Master Series Winter" collection.

He adds some nice Carneyisms to the effect that makes it smooth and entertaining.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1018 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
The NYCM DVD series is great, as are the other sources mentioned. You can also look at the World's Greatest Magic DVD on the Copper/Silver for some routines at a low price. I'm also waiting for Mr. Petty to put out a DVD dedicated to the C/S coin, as he's done for the flipper and the coin bag.
John
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1371 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2009-01-19 22:13, jonnyboy wrote:
The NYCM DVD series is great, as are the other sources mentioned. You can also look at the World's Greatest Magic DVD on the Copper/Silver for some routines at a low price. I'm also waiting for Mr. Petty to put out a DVD dedicated to the C/S coin, as he's done for the flipper and the coin bag.
John

I totally agree - The New York Coin Guy's have the best info on the copper silver coin. All of their DVD's are worth their weight in gold to me. Regarding my material with the coin, I have a DVD in the works but it takes the concept in a totally different direction to anything that has seen before. I hoping that Summer 09 will be an accurate time frame.

Craig
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1018 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Craig- looking forward very much to what your thinking on this, and the different directions you are taking the C/S.
John
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I'll stick with Curtis' items - makes the C-S transpo very direct and when done from the pocket change using marker coins - gets a third person involved to move the markers.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Favorite C/S Routine(s) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL