The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Singapore (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Hi everyone,

I'm Alex Tan from Singapore and I've been lurking here for quite some time. I finally decided to register as a member. I perform Magic full-time and my passions are illusions, dove magic and comedy magic.

I definitely look forward to talking to all of you and at the same time learn some stuff.

Cheers,
Alex Tan
Singapore
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Alex:

I am glad you decided to register.So we can get your points of view.Welcome home.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Mago,

I'm glad I did too.

Thanks,
Alex Tan
Singapore
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Alex,
Nice that you have dicided to join. There is a lot to share here provided that you post regularly. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Thanks Tora. You guys are certainly making me feel very welcome. I also look forward to posting my views when I think they might be helpful.

Cheers,
Alex Tan
Singapore
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Hi Alex Tan,

Nice to have you in The Magic Café.

You have found the best internet magic forum in the net.

This is a cozy and nice place to be Alex.

I have enjoyed my stay here and I hope that you will too..

I did also see your interview with Channel 8
about your magic stuff... Cool portfoilo you got there .

I believe that you know Duncan, right ! The one always in MC. I do hope that we soon can meet too if we had the chance..

By the way I posted one post here and hope to hear your comment..

Here's the link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......29&9

So enjoy you stay and posting Alex.

And heres a cup of coffee and Donut to accompany you.

:hotcoffee:

Happy posting.

Symmatrix

Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
Jem
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
342 Posts

Profile of Jem
Hi Alex.

Nice to meet you. It's great to know that there is a full-time Singapore magician in our midst. I hope you enjoy your time here at the Café. It's really a wonderful resource for magicians.

So, you were the guy on Ch 8 not too long ago? I'm really impressed with your repertoire. Great illusions too! Hope you have a great career ahead. Your experience & expertise is always welcomed here in the Café (especially for fellow S'poreans who are also into magic).

All the best. Hope to see you around.

Jem
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Alex,

Your experience will be a valuable asset to the forums. It's nice to have you here. Welcome to the Café. Smile
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
289 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Thanks everyone! I'm surprised that many of you in Singapore actually saw the program, considering I appeared on TV like 5 times and not many Magicians know about it. But then again, I'm not really active in the Magic club circle in Singapore.

And as for repertoire, being a full-time Magician in a small little country like Singapore, you really don't have much of a choice but to be really versatile in order to survive. But I guess there isn't really much to complain since my greatest hobby happens to be my job.

I really appreciate all of you for making me feel so welcomed. You're really spoiling me. ;-)

Cheers,
Alex Tan
Singapore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Singapore (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL