The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kozmo Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys, I'm in California in late February and I'm looking for lecture dates... if anyone is interested in seeing an old street guy work...let me know.

Thanks,
koz
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
SAM 94 hosts lectures, OMC hosts lectures occasionally, Misdirections Magic shop- great lecture circuit, Balzerak's Magic Shop in Petaluma has been known to host lectures as well...

I think there are others as well, but they escape me at the moment.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I've seen his lecture once and I'm seeing it again next month. Kozmo really goes all out to teach EVERYTHING. His street show is phenomenal and the teaching is even better. GREAT LECTURE!
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
Love to have you in San Diego, Ted. PM me and I'll get you to the people who arrange such things down here.

jeff
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Just a shout out to anyone looking to have a great lecture...

Kozmo is the one to book.

One of the BEST lectures Ive seen or hosted. Its not the typical infomercial type lecture where some magician gets up and says "watch this..." quickly explains it, and then says "buy my dvd to learn it in depth".

Kozmo talks about real world stuff. The stuff no one else mentions, and truthly no one else really knows. A lot of lecturers claim to have the school of hard knocks education, yet they make a living playing the lecture scene. NOT KOZ

What you learn is real world and it will make you better. No matter if youre a street guy or a parlor or a stage guy - his advice and knowledge is by far more helpful than the junk most others lecture about.

Kudos Koz!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Kozmo Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL