The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dee Christopher - Shudder - PK soda can (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
Allright again. On the edge of buying. But what about the gimmick. Is it easy to get?
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Quote:
On 2009-03-18 18:31, Steven70s wrote:
Allright again. On the edge of buying. But what about the gimmick. Is it easy to get?

Definitely easy to get. The gimmickless version is pretty awesome though. -Matt
Want The Force? - Check out "The Gift" Shoot me a PM to order.
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=82obXYQe0OI

Other effects:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/magician/matt-sconce
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
If you don't have it,it will be something you will use a lot once you get it(the gimmick)but ya it's supper easy to get.In all this is a great effect I'd say just go for it.
Twitter @darjames
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Broke a rule last night performing this. Repeated the effect 3 times and the reactions were over the top. I really love this, a must have!!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Lol nice job.Ya it's one of those effects that's not only easy to do but fun to perform.I always include it right befor my metal bending routine and it sets everything up nicely.
Twitter @darjames
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1890 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I am going to assume it must be done on a smooth surface such as a lacquered bar or glass table. I will also assume you must be sitting.
Looks fantastic.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
You don't have to be sitting you can do it standing up.I useualy perform it standing unless everyones sitting down and I casually walk over and there's a place to sit.But for me I use this more in a parlur setting.
Twitter @darjames
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Great to hear you guys are having fun with the effect! I told you it's fun to do!!:)

As Daren said it doesn't have to be done sitting down, I often do it standing, but as for the surface, I go over EVERYTHING you need to know regarding this including ways to make it work if you REALLY want to do this somewhere and the surface isn't quite right!! Smile

Best,

D.
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Steven70s
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
181 Posts

Profile of Steven70s
For the gimmick... Do I need to get it from the magic shop?
Cause if so, I have to wait for 2 weeks because I have to order it from America (I'm from The Netherlands). I ordered the download from your site already but still have to wait 4 days for the download to come in due some Paypal 'problems' from my side, hehe.
Redsixer
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Redsixer
If you do not currently have the gimmick, it can be purchased other places besides a magic shop. But quite honestly, the impromptu method is just as good and you can perform it anytime.
andrewte
View Profile
New user
Sunny Singapore
61 Posts

Profile of andrewte
Hi Dee is the DVD version available now for order?

Andy
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Cograts Steven70s your gona love this
Twitter @darjames
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

The DVD version will be available VEEERRRYYYY soon - It's taken a little longer at the replicators than originally imagined due to some artworking issues on the covers and all that boring stuff!

But FEAR NOT! The DVD will hit dealers over the next couple of weeks and it will be awesome!:)

All the best,

D.

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Ok, just one more question before I click "buy"-button.

If this really is 100% angle proof I assume you can confirm that I really don't have to touch the can to make it move? I hope this is an appropriate question and I'm not exposing anything.

-Aleksi Hietanen
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

As mentioned the gimmicked version is 100% angle free. You don't need to touch it at all Smile

It IS magic after all!;)

D.

Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I have just watched the download and first I would like to point out that I had no issue what so ever with accent, Sound or production. For a magic tuition tape its all you need.

On to the effect. I WILL be using the impromptu method which is just down right devious. When you read the add copys they rarly hold true to the effect you get but in this instance it does. A cracking, Impromptu Miricle.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
How far is the can able to put frm the magician?
Roughly what weight limit it can move?
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1890 Posts

Profile of slyhand
What is the difference between the dvd and the download?
Thanks.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

There is no difference in content with the DVD and download, a lot of people however prefer to buy something they can hold in their hands, which is why we have opted to offer this option.

Regarding the weight limit and distance questions, you do have to be close enough to hold your hands near the card and the weight is debatable, the routine is designed for a soda can with liquid - As stated, it can be done with other things, but upon watching the download you'll understand why I choose to use cans.

All the best,

D.

thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
How much is the dvd and download?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dee Christopher - Shudder - PK soda can (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL