The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dee Christopher - Shudder - PK soda can (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Seriously, this is awesome stuff. Just pulled it (gimmicked) on a couple friends today.

"How'd you do that?"

I have magic powers. xD I don't think he believed it, but he was pretty impressed.

I always have the gimmick in my pocket now, so I'm ready almost anywhere. My new favorite effect.

I told another friend (from chemistry) that I paid 1 thousand dollars to get electronegatively charged, and therefore non magnetic soda cans could just slide to me.

The funniest part is when they put their hands the same way that I did and just wait for something to happen xD

Thanks Christopher!
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Hahaha! That's amazing; "Yeah, I totally had to go down to this science lab, it was like being in the fly or something.."

Glad you like it!! Smile

DC

ps. David Cronenburg FTW!!!
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Effect: "Make a borrowed soda can move freely across the table at a moment's notice."

Dee teaches two versions of 'Shudder'; one being completely impromptu and the other being a gimmick version, which will need a prop. And has with everything, both have their own pros and cons, but both are seriously practical.

He literally teaches everything with the upmost precision; leaving no stone unturned!

The impromptu version of 'Shudder' contains decent angles, while the gimmicked version can be performed surrounded.

'Shudder' is a super clean and simple demonstration of mind over matter!

The only "difficulty" I could find here is shownmanship, but alt. you could just point at your or their can and watch their disbelief face as they see the sheer beauty of the can moving on the surface of the table.

Dee, I believe you outdid yourself with this one!

Jv
Guillotine+ASYLUM
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
The thread is 9 months old now, just wondering how PK freaks are getting along with it now.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
I opted for the download version.
The video file is about 4cm x 3cm on my computer monitor. The screen on my mobile phone is bigger than this.

Has this happened to anyone else? I´ve downloaded the file several times, and tried watching it on VLC media player.
Image quality is terrible, I hope there´s been some kind of mistake with this.
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I'm a big Dee Christopher fan, but I didn't know about Shudder. It looks amazing on the demo:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S11324

Are folks that bought it still using it?
Hirwa
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Hirwa
I m interested in this too.. But are there angle restrictions?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dee Christopher - Shudder - PK soda can (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL