The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » POOL HALL HUSTLE BY JEREMY MONCRIEF. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Ummmm....being as I just got it........ No!!!!!lol... But soon I am sure!

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Here is something of interest provided by one of the Café Members and I thought it might be helpful to folks who may be interested in Pool Hall Hustle... PHH.

Just a note, I said I first saw magician Paul Zenon perform this in the UK. I've actually found the clip that I saw when I was younger. Here is the effect in a live situation.

It's virtually the same effect although Paul did not use the envelope.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1lJ6LWKm_1......index=10

JamieD
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
I read through the Manuscript an have to try it out still but my initial feeling is there are a couple of methods that will work well for me, I tend to lean toward Version 2. The Silent Butler portion is helpful since I own that but, I don’t think I would use any of those because I prefer version 2. That’s just my opinion though and others may see things differently. It is well written and worth every dime to me since this is something I can use. Overall I would say the Pool Hall Hustle is 8 out of 10 stars.
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Can this effect be used for table hopping?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
If you have a pool table with you!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Maybe if you are table hopping in a big pool hall.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
OK here is my review for pool hall hustle:

I give Pool Hall Hustle a 8.5 out of 10 over all. I liked all of the version that were in the manuscript. But, I personaly will not use the second method that does not mean it is bad simply not my style. I really liked version 3's method. I think in the hand of a great perfomer any of these verison would look like a real miracle. Like everyone else has said for the price ($7.49) this is a good manusript. Over all I love this effect and can't wait to use it. Thanks Jeremy and Dave for a great effect.

Thanks,
Mike
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Quote:
On 2009-01-19 12:24, Dmann wrote:
Here is something of interest provided by one of the Café Members and I thought it might be helpful to folks who may be interested in Pool Hall Hustle... PHH.

Just a note, I said I first saw magician Paul Zenon perform this in the UK. I've actually found the clip that I saw when I was younger. Here is the effect in a live situation.

It's virtually the same effect although Paul did not use the envelope.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1lJ6LWKm_1......index=10

JamieD

The method in this clip looks a bit obvious even to lay people.
I hope Jeremy's has some better methodolgy.
It would be good to see the cards spread over the table face up from the start.

Chappelly
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Chappelly

My version in PHH allows you to show the cards face up BEFORE and face up AFTER the ball is hit near the ball with NO SWITCHES or NO STOOGES.

Thanks
FV
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
OK...Here is my effect that appears in PHH that allows you to show the cards face up BEFORE and face up AFTER the selection:

Effect:

A prediction envelope is laid on the side of the pool table.

The cards are spread face up and then face down on the pool table.

A pool ball is called and will be used. The ball is hit and rolls on or near a playing card.

The ball remains on or near the playing card while the others are turned face up to show that they are ALL different.

The ball is removed and all of the cards are scooped up.

All of the cards are gathered face up except the chosen card which is the only face down card in the deck.

The magician now reveals the prediction card. Let’s say it is the two of diamonds.

Now the cards are spread face down on the pool table and the only face up card is the two of diamonds!!

Thanks!
FV

http://www.fvmagicproductions.com
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I wanted to publicly thank Frank Velasco for his contribution to pool hall hustle. Once again I hope everyone enjoys the effect.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Jeremy

It was my pleasure to assist you and Dave on PHH. I hope my contributions added some value to PHH. It was great working with such professional, sincere and gifted individuals such as Dave and yourself.

Regards
FV
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I want to personally thank Frank and Jeremy for all the hard work that went into thier project Pool Hall Hustle. Thanks Fellows! It was a long time coming and I am glad that we can finally put this product to bed. It may not turn out to be the worlds greatest seller since it is such a specialty effect, but it will certainly give way to future effects that are inspired by your efforts. Some are going to like it and some are going to hate it, but what ever side you fall on there will be no denying that you guys gave it a place to start from.

Finally, the Café Member discount on this product will end at 12:00 Midnight Central Time on the 23rd of January. I thank all who have purchased it and hope that you found your experience with us as painless as could be. Thanks All!
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
I never happen to be around pool tables, but I'm so tempted to buy this just to learn the secret. Especially at such a low price.

Just wish it came with pool table.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Marknem7, the manuscript comes with a version on a mini pool table.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
I just preformed this effect for the first time today. I have to say it got great reactions! I did the first version in the manuscript. I'm going to try the 3rd version very soon.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I glad you liked the effect mikemetal2006. If you have any question please shoot me a PM. I hope you enjoy the 3rd version also. One tip for the 3rd version is practice.
Thanks,
Jeremy
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our site. It appears that we have been hacked. Our site will be offline today while we try and rectify the situation. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Thanks for everyones patience and the issue has been resolved. So, we are back on line and open for business.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » POOL HALL HUSTLE BY JEREMY MONCRIEF. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL