The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Downloadable Rubberbands Videos? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mel
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of mel
Hello Guys,

A pretty odd topic for rubberband tricks huh? Yup, I've job-hopped from the card sleights forum. Anyway, are there any online for purchase? Well, i only know one from sleightofhandmagic.com, which, in my opinion, is great.

I know about "The Joining" but being in PDF format, i feel it's pretty hard to learn. Browsing through the forums, i've seen people misunderstanding parts of it due to the lack of diagrams.

So is it hard to understand? Anctually, are there and DEMO videos on this trick? I really want to know what is it all about.

Thanks!
MeL Smile
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
PM Jeff of the Café and he can tell you if there is a demo or not. Probably because he invented the trick.... Smile

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
mel
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of mel
Hi, Thanks a lot, will do.

I think I read somewhere that if you bought the PDF and still unsure how the trick works, Jeff has some kind of teaching video. Is that true? Maybe a demo... Smile

Yours Hopefully,
MeL Smile
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of highmagic
Didn't see a demo video of "The Joining", but there is a great WMV (Or Real Video format, I don't remember) of the Café's own Bernard Sim, on his effect "Really Linked"
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Go to magicvideodepot.com. Bernard Sim has a demo of his "really linked" effect. There are also some other rubber band effects you might want to check out as well.
-vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
I learned the Joining from the PDF file pretty quickly. Just look at the pictures and it will sink in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Downloadable Rubberbands Videos? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL