The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Pimpin' - Nathan Kranzo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Anyone has any comments on Pimpin' DVD By Nathan Kranzo?
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
There are multiple topics on this...
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Yes I can go on for hours and hours about it....what were you looking to know?

Seriously though....I know I'm biased but I'll do my best to answer any concerns you have with honesty.

Feel free to post them here or drop me a PM.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
MikeyM71
View Profile
Regular user
Chesapeake, OH
153 Posts

Profile of MikeyM71
Hey Nathan, I just checked out the demo for Pimpin. It looks great! I thought the lighter reel was a pretty cool idea. Smile
<BR>Mikey M.
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Anyone tried adding this to Extreme Burn...?

Perform Pimpin, produce the bills then replace in a Himber wallet. Want to see something else? Remove your EB bills from the other side of the Himber and perform EB.
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Wayne Kawamoto
I performed the combo for awhile at my restaurants in the fall. I added "Pimpin" to Tom Isaacson's "Prophet," which is similar to Extreme Burn and based on the same gimmick. I just switched the wads in my jacket pocket.

I typically only performed the set for my regulars. I walked up to the table with a deck of cards for yet another card trick. Bam, it's money. The wad goes into the pocket as if I'm done. "Oh wait, I'll show you one more thing."

-Wayne
www.Magic.About.com - Magic News and Reviews
Author: "Picture Yourself As a Magician"
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Sounds great - what were the reactions like?
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

It was a solid set. I only performed it for a couple of weeks and didn't work the routine to the point where it was at its best. I needed my jacket pocket for other effects. Also, the reset on Pimpin was a problem for me because in my restaurants, I don't like to have to go out of site to set something up. Also, once I setup Pimpin' I was basically committed to it. I like to be more spontaneous at tables.

-Wayne
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Wayne,

I understand your obstacles with pocket management!

One of the things I do is set it up on the fly by turning around to "make a prediction". I use Pimpin at the end of a series of comedy predictions with a tongue in cheek psychic presentation. This is situational thing obviously but even when surrounded I'm never truly surrounded as the people on the other side aren't engaged in what is going on.

One of my favorite times to set it is while they are looking at and/or signing a card and you are turned around so as to not be able to see the selection.

You can also add Flash Cash gimmick (or any money gimmick) to the packet of bills that is produced when you perform Pimpin. After the effect you can either cop off the Pimpin gimmick, or as I like to do, just pocket the Pimpin' gimmick along with all the extra cash I've produced (I now produce literally over 25 loose bills...why not) I say "lets use just a few of these..." as I put the rest away and proceed to turn a few ones into colorful Brazilian bills.

I hope that helps!

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Thanks for the tips Nathan. Perhaps it's time to bring back Pimpin' for another go.

Best regards.

-Wayne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Pimpin' - Nathan Kranzo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL