The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Lessons with Tony Clark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Hi all,

Just wanted to give a quick plug for Tony, even though he doesn't know I'm doing this Smile I'm taking lessons with him at his studio in L.A. and it's truly opened my eyes and gotten me more interested in magic. Over the past three months he's helped me put together a nice 12 minute routine, complete with a few custom made props. We've worked on the music, the timing, the acting, and the technical aspects. I'm still just a beginner but I think anyone who is serious about pursuing magic, even as a hobby, could benefit from lessons from a local magician. I have books and DVDs galore, but having a professional magician work with me has vastly improved my stage presence and my magic skills. I highly recommend lessons for magicians of all levels. I spend a fair amount of time practicing on my own (Tony likes to assign homework) but I know I'm working toward something more than card tricks for my cat. Just wanted to share!

Take care,
Andrew
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Yes, there is a lot of difference between learning by yourself and having a mentor.
Magicjess76
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Magicjess76
Tony is such a great consultant, and a brilliant performer! And, the studio is very nice. He has a great area to practice and perform magic, AND there's a magic shop right next door. You just can't beat it :o)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Lessons with Tony Clark (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL