The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Displaying NDO (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
You can't ribbon spread a deck that is in NDO. The blocks of color separation are too big and become noticeable, even after 7 perfect faros (8 blocks of solid alternating color) and sidejogging.
spencerpeterson
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
186 Posts

Profile of spencerpeterson
I figured something out, you might be interested.
www.cleardeception.wordpress.com

The Magic of Spencer Peterson
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2009-01-25 11:42, spatlind wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-25 06:24, Open Traveller wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-24 19:59, spatlind wrote:
I think what I was going to suggest is about the opposite of Jonathan's suggestion. Get the deck in condition for Faro no. 8. Execute the Faro, but don't square, leave one half side jogged. If you were able to introduce the deck in this condition and then give it a pressure fan, face up, then only every second card would show. When you square them they would be in NDO. (I think, I haven't tried it Smile )

Think for a moment about which cards would show in the fan.

True, not very deceptive!

For those not willing or inclined or with the skill set to do this, you'd be showing, from the face, the Ace-King of spades followed by the Ace-King of Diamonds. I suppose some spectators would think that all of the clubs and hearts had vanished, but that would be an entirely different effect!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Displaying NDO (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL