The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo coming to Boston (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Short notice, and it may not be entirely appropriate, but since street folks may not scan other parts of the Café...

Kozmo will be lecturing at the Ring 122 meeting this Tuesday, January 27, 2009. The lecture should start around 8, following the business meeting. All are welcome. The meeting is held at the Magic Art Studio in Watertown, Massachusetts.

Please feel free to email or PM me if you want more details.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5396 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I am! I will...guys come on by and we'll talk!

Koz
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Koz promised us that he would do only one card trick, which is fine by me. I see lots of card magic...
Marty Sasaki

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Kozmo will help you learn what you've got in the tank to help you become entertaining.

We all have different strengths and weaknesses. You'll learn to use what you've got to make your show a winner. We can't all be Gazzo or Hobson or Charlie Frye.

The good new is... you don't have to be. Koz will show you the way. That's the whole secret anyway.
Finding out what part of you needs to come out and play!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Koz,

Can't wait to see you tonight man! I've got a gig across town so I'll be a little late getting there.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
Maybe you can convince them to start really early Dan. See you tonight.

Marty
Marty Sasaki

marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
It was a great night. Kozmo started around 8 and didn't really stop until almost 11. The lecture was entertaining and highly educational. It was especially interesting for me to see him interact with the different folks in the audience. Kozmo was encouraging but honest.

Danny Hustle arrived after a previous gig and really contributed to the proceedings. Once things wrapped up at the Magic Arts Studio, a few folks journeyed to a nearby IHOP for more discussion and story telling. I didn't get to bed until around 2am. Good thing I was drinking decaf, otherwise I would have been up all night.

You have to admire someone who wore shorts in the middle of a Boston winter (20 degrees F). I was going to ask him about it but he discussed his pants which were important to his chop cup routine. I'll put something up on my blog in a day or two.
Marty Sasaki

FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I have the same trouble finding pants that will accomodate my big balls.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Marty it was great getting a chance to hang with you, Ray, and the 'gang'. It's funny when Kozmo told me he was going to be in town I knew I had a gig so I said, "What time is the lecture?" He said, "7:30" I said, "Dang, I got a set in a club in Cambridge at 8:00." He said, "No problem! there will be plenty of time I got A LOT to talk about!"

He wasn't kidding! Great lecture and just a great group of guys in attendance. I had a blast, and iHop was a big treat!

If you get a chance to see Koz lecture you will not be disappointed. Great stuff!

All the best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
I got a chance to watch Koz lecture last night in Franklin Park, Il {Chicago}. Very entertaining and friendly guy that Kozmo is. One of the most likeable people I've met, I can see why his show works so well. He truly is enjoying himself when he performs and isn't that what it's all about. Great performance great lecture, he even had great prices on all of the products he puts out. If you get a chance to see him do it , you 'll be glad you did.
Magic is Everywhere
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Kozmo coming to Boston (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL