We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Prices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
Has anyone seen any pricing on these effects yet?

Trey
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4802 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
We are still finishing a few last minute details on the first four tricks in the Tenyo Elite Line, thus the small delay in releasing the actual suggested retail prices.

Stay tuned...
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
Are they going to be sold directly from the site?

Trey
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4802 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
No they will not.

We want to help support the magic dealers around the globe. That said, once we have actually released the line and know which dealers are carrying them, we will then create an authorized Tenyo Elite Dealer list and direct folks to those people. In fact, we won't sell these at conventions either. We will show people the tricks, answer questions, etc. and will let folks know who they should contact in regards to purchasing them. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm looking forward to these, it'll be cool having Elite Tenyo's around.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Nice! Can't wait to see these in person.

Doug Lippert
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
cardone
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of cardone
This is great ! I remember a few years ago talking to Angelo Carbone about his Tenyo Prison Box and his Mini Subtrunk being made out of anything but plastic and he said that it would be nice to do a high end line ... well here it is ...thanks for doing this one guys ! Jeff Sheridans" Enchanted Strings" would look very nice in a high grade wood too ! Keep em coming !
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
Quote:
On 2009-01-26 23:06, cardone wrote:
This is great ! I remember a few years ago talking to Angelo Carbone about his Tenyo Prison Box and his Mini Subtrunk being made out of anything but plastic and he said that it would be nice to do a high end line ... well here it is ...thanks for doing this one guys ! Jeff Sheridans" Enchanted Strings" would look very nice in a high grade wood too ! Keep em coming !

There are pictures. Of the Prison Box and Mini Morphosis prototypes. And a ton of other cool Tenyo stuff. Online at http://www.tenyoworld.co.uk I just thought I would share.

Trey
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
How about a Elite nest of boxes. (The one for the coin vanish).
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Haven't they already been made in brass?
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1291 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Yes you can get to see a wooden Prison Box and wooden Mini-Morphosis at the links below. Granted they are not elite quality but gives you an idea of what they could look like although Prison Box may be better made from metal. Smile

http://www.tenyoworld.co.uk/MiniMorph.htm

http://www.tenyoworld.co.uk/PrisonBox.htm

Man, I haven't updated that site in years. Think it needs a total makeover. Anyone willing to help?

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Magic SMS 2: http://apple.co/2nuxewr
Notion of Motion: http://www.risingcard.co.uk
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I just wanted to let you know that we have slightly "enhanced" the official site, http://www.tenyoelite.com, so please have another visit.

First, there were a couple of issues with some of the pages, and some people could not see them properly. For instance please be sure to check out the "About Us" page, because there are some photos there that show our historic signing with Tenyo in New York, etc. Just use the "Continue" and "Back" buttons to navigate.

Secondly, there is now a form on the Contact Us page so that you can be added to our emailing list and be kept up to date on new products, etc.

Finally, in answer to one of the main questions, we are planning on introducing 4 to 6 products each year. What you see on the site are just the FIRST 4 that are coming out this year, and now the "Products" page reflects this with some more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you again for all your support.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited
(416) 410-5766
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
2042 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Quote:
On 2009-01-27 17:14, Angelo M Carbone wrote:
Man, I haven't updated that site in years. Think it needs a total makeover. Anyone willing to help?

Angelo

Angelo,
You are correct. I put some Tenyo on sale there years ago. I contacted you (years ago) to remove my items. They are still there.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5553 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
I am an ardent collector of Tenyo Magic Prop.

Thank you for bringing the Tenyo Elite line of props. This is the start of a new collection for me.

I feel that the Tenyo Elite prop(s) will be the pride of any collector. Also I look at it as a nice future investment which will pay great dividends in course of time.

I wish the Tenyo Elite team all the very best & great success in their new venture.

Smile

P.S. Don’t forget to check out the ‘Tips & Routine’ Section at the Tenyo World, especially the Blue Crystal.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicmann
Any news on what the prices will be.

Thanks

Paul
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of xl18
Quote:

Angelo

I was actually thinking of creating my own Tenyo related site but I would be happy to help update yours instead..
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Man, I'm outta the loop...I just saw all this! Very cool! I'm a Tenyo collector as well.
echico
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of echico
Now that the Seminar is over when will these be released?
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Soooo WMS has come and gone, anyone know the prices for these?
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1071 Posts

Profile of tdowell
I'm worried about this folks. It seems to me that with all the detail and model product that the collaboration between Tenyo and the "players" would have resulted in a price point. Now I'm suspicious that this is a marketing ploy to find out how much interest there is before the price is set.

At this point, I'm not interested in the Elite line.... Hey Players..., yeah, you..., Brooks, Palter, Loughran, do you hear that, I'm not that interested.... lol Smile

Let the government subsidize it! Yeah, that's it..., yeah, let the government subidize!!

OK, Ok, I'm weak... **** it! Smile Smile I love Tenyo Elite!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Prices (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL