The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM 2009 - Beijing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
So, who's going?

I am still not really sure. But I really like FISM. I have been to the 2003 and 2006 ones.
Yours,

Ivan
sweetypie2019
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
2 Posts

Profile of sweetypie2019
This will be my first FISM, and I'm way excited!!! Smile
"Live as though heaven is on earth. Work as though you don't need the money. Sing as though no one can hear. Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you've never been hurt. Dream as though all wishes come true."
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
You should be.

I hope it's as populated as the others were.

I am looking for people to take tours with around Beijing.
Yours,

Ivan
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
I've been to Beijing about 4 times. If you goto the great wall, do NOT goto ba da ling. That's where all the tourists go and it's a lame great wall site.

Check out Mu Tian Yu. It has a ski lift that goes up (if you're old and lazy) and little bob sleds to ride down on.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
If you go to China and want to do some shopping, go to the Silk Market. As you are haggling with the chinese girls over the price of the item you are going to purchase and you can't get them to go any lower, show them some magic and it will work wonders! I was there in Sept and would start showing them some simple sponge ball magic and afterwards they always came down to the price I was looking for! LOL. It was a ton of fun.

My two favorite spots to go were the Great Wall and the Summer Palace. Plan on most of the day for each if you go. Also, for the Great Wall, you can find locals to take you for much less money than an organized tour, especially if you have a small group.
studentoflife
View Profile
Veteran user
Paris, France
310 Posts

Profile of studentoflife
Haha I live in BJ for 1 year now, places, food, magic shops, feel free to drop me a line if need any tips Smile
- Y
<BR>"Nothing is difficult...it's all about what you want, and how bad you want it."
MagicianSilver
View Profile
New user
Lynden, Washington
50 Posts

Profile of MagicianSilver
I get my visa this week! I am so excited, this will be my first visit to China and my first visit to FISM. See you all there!

Sterling
"If you're not living on the edge. Then you are taking up too much space.
www.MagicSterling.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM 2009 - Beijing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL