The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Indy Convention pictures at the EARL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hey all, I started putting pictures from the Indy Lock Show/Escape artist convention at my site the EARL. http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/earl

I hope to add a section each Monday until my pictures are almost all posted. This week is a 14 picture series of Living Illusions full view WTC escape. To get to the pictures, please go to the link above and then click on the picture of my wife and myself. Please let me know what you think, the camera was a tad out of focus but the pictures are still awesome.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Very good, Shawn! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Nice, very nice!

A great series of photos that really rub in what I missed!

Thanks for putting them up. I am looking forward to the others you plan to show.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Shawn,
Thanks for posting the pictures of Kristen's WTC. The pictures turned out great! ...and thanks for the link to our website. I will be posting some pictures on our site as well. I'll let you guys know when they are up.

Kevin
http://www.livingillusions.com
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Nice pics Shawn.

**** I wish I could have been there!

Straitjacket Guy
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Dear Kevin, thank you for your support of the pictures, please take any and all you want to use. I also have doubles that I'd be happy to snail mail to you.

My wife will be happy to know you are well, she thought you were performing in the area where the tornadoes hit, she has been in a slight panic trying to remember exactly where you guys were performing.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Shawn, thanks for the concern from you and your wife. For the record, Jackson, TN. that is now under State of Emergency, was where we performed on Thursday night. Then we passed thru Kansas City just 2 hours before the tornado hit there. All the way home we were in pretty severe weather. Every 50 miles some car was in the ditch. But God looked after us and we made it home just fine.

We would love to have some pictures that you took from the convention. I hope to have ours up by early next week. Thanks again... for those that are reading this and have yet to meet Shawn and his wife Christine... they are a class act, great people that we had the fortune of meeting.

Kevin
http://www.livingillusions.com
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Shawn,
I took a look at the latest pictures you have up from the convention! "The Lean" is a good one! I just wanna know one thing ... who belongs to that other hand? I know who one belongs to, but not the second one! Anyone wanna 'fess up??

Margarette
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I think it was mine. Gordon "lost" his balance and I went tumbling. Smile

Next week's pix will be the best but I'm going to start a "find the *** in the gold shorts" hunt on the site, I have two great pictures I'm going to "hide"— one next week on the site and one the week after.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Shawn,
Just remember, there were TWO people in gold shorts throughout the convention!! Smile

Margarette
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Margarette, please consider a change of word, instead of "throughout" how about "briefly"?
Ian
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Ian, you are right! Forgive my grammatical error!! How 'bout this— there were two people in gold shorts at different times during the convention...

All better now?

Margarette
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Who's the hottie escaping the wtc?
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I did not realize the "W" word was a bad word as someone *** it out. The gold short hunt will be two nice pictures of the brief gold shorts person.

Scott, buddy did you not read the preceeding posts? The escape artist was Kristen of Living Illusions. You can find their site by clicking on the link in any of Kevin's posts.

Shawn
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Okay, Shawn, that makes sense now ... knowing what the "***" stood for. Now I know whom to expect when you post the pictures!!

Margarette
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Indy Convention pictures at the EARL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL