The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New Santini handcuff escape manuscript (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SANTINI
View Profile
Loyal user
SANTINI
293 Posts

Profile of SANTINI
Hello all, For those who may be interested, I have just completed a new handcuff/escapology related manuscript. It is called Interchange: The Escapologist's Key to Multiple Handcuff Releases. The 13 page manuscript describes ways to alter regulation handcuff and restraint keys so that they will become capable of opening numerous restraints they were not originally designed to open. There are 7 hand drawn illustrations. With the handful of altered keys discussed in this manuscript, one will be able to release one's self from and/or open over 50 different brands of handcuffs and irons. Anyone interested in purchasing a copy can email me at odditorium1@shaw.ca Thank you, Steve Santini.
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Dear Mr Santini, disappointed you could not be at the Indy escape artist convention. Maybe you can "escape" over the border next year and join in the fun.

Shawn had a great display of some of his creations and some of your items. Very nice to see so much escape stuff all in the one place.

Before going to the Indy show, Joe F introduced me to Mr Escape, Steve Baker and we talked for hours. You would have liked to be a fly on the wall.

all the best

Ian
SANTINI
View Profile
Loyal user
SANTINI
293 Posts

Profile of SANTINI
Hello Ian,
Thank you for the kind words. I too am sorry I could not attend. Maybe someday. Regards to you, Steve Santini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New Santini handcuff escape manuscript (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL