We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lance Burtons Smoke Chamber Appearance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for any information on Lance Burtons Smoke Chamber Appearance Illusion. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of it? I am also wondering where I can purchase an inexpensive smoke unit for the smoke chamber?

And Lastly, does anyone know where I can find info, and pictures of Hans Kloc's Vertical Backstage with the magician's cabinet from Champions of Magic? Any info on these illusions would be great, thank you.

Beau Miller
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
I was unaware Lance was doing a Smoke Chamber Appearance. How long has he been doing this?
Believe In Magic....I do!
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
I actually own a smoke Chamber - built by Bill Smith @ Magic Ventures - If I'n not mistaken, it is the from Lance.
Beau - contact me via email - I have a few ideas for you !
Steven Kline
<BR><BR>www.stevenkline.com
<BR><BR>www.stevenklineproductions.com
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
I am also currently working on a smoke chamber type illusion.

Lance still uses the smoke chamber in his show. I was there on the 18 of April and he was still using it.

Bill and David make some great units!

Mike
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Don't know this illusion. Could you describe the effect please? Thank you.
Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
IllusionJack
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of IllusionJack
A capsule on the stage is shown empty. I believe Lance has his clothing hanging in it or on the door of it. Then, smoke fills the chamber and moments later, Lance appears inside the chamber.

Jack Smile
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
You can see it in our new video at http://www.stevenkline.com.
Untamed magic section.

Thanks
Steven Kline
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
Very impressive video, Mr. Kline.
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
David Copperfield also used a smoke chamber in his China Speacial. It was Rand Woodbury that gave him the trick.
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Beau: I like the units made by Charvet. I used to use Roscoe, but I had so much trouble I have changed. PM me if you want more info.
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
What kind of "smoke" is used in smoke chambers? You wouldn't want to use real smoke or a fog machine would you? Can anyone give me further information on this? Thanks!
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
You could just use a double box if you are having trouble with the smoke.
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
JAEIII - thanks for the nice comment. that is actually the 4th video available to our clients. There are 3 videos on the CD ROM in our media kit. As far as foggers I use a Martin pro 2000. The output is awesome, it fills the chamber in about 5 seconds.
Chavet has ok stuff but it is mostly built for small DJ's and not built to travel very well.
Steven Kline
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
MrMagicBR
View Profile
New user
Barry
5 Posts

Profile of MrMagicBR
Hi Steve,
Have you checked out the Dodge Theatre here in Phoenix, Arizona... David C has performed his Portals show there. You would be amazed how you would come over here with your show that I saw on your video. You might want to check into it. From what I saw, you are just as good.
Barry
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
Steve,

Just another compliment on the wonderful promotional video you have on your web site. Keep up the good work!
mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
Who I live in Scottsdale, AZ. I have been to the Dodge Theater many times. I am working with them on getting a show there. You have to be willing work around the big touring shows. As allot of them are pre-booked.

Barry where do you live? Are you the same Barry from Presto Magic?

Mike
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Kline: It's Charvet. You must have seen only the low end models. They have large models which will fill an auditorium (not that you would want to). They are extremely reliable and the remotes work great. They are extremely good with service and turn around. They do sell 1,000's of small units for Halloween and DJ's as well.
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Thanks Everyone for your help. I am building a custom smoke chamber right now, and am just wondering where i can get a good fog machine to fill it up quickly. Also, do i need any special light inside the chamber? And lastly any info, on the hans kloc illusion? Thanks again!
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
Let me know how it turns out.

I have been told that a High End F100 fog machine will fill the chamber fast.

All the best,
Mike
Kline
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of Kline
Kendrix - do they have a website ? I am not familiar with Charvet

Mike - The Martin Pro 2000 fills it FAST !
Steven Kline
Follow me on Twitter
@steveklinemagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lance Burtons Smoke Chamber Appearance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL