The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Smash and Stab, knife under the cup (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Haruspex
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Haruspex
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2020, landmark wrote:
Any version that uses a real blade or spike is an accident waiting to happen. I don't care how foolproof or how many safety gadgets it claims.

I agree, however a few years back a product came out which was essentially an insert disc ( which looked like Styrofoam) to put inside Styrofoam cups, it had some thickness and a very hard core, the idea was to have these discs inside the cups as a backup. If the wrong cup was hit, the hard core of the disc prevented the nail/knife from penetrating the bottom of the cup. The effect would be ruined but your hand was saved.

I only saw the product a few times and don't remember its name I also haven't seen it since, so I guess it was never adopted by many.

Having said that, I agree that there are better and safer versions than the ones using knives and or spikes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Smash and Stab, knife under the cup (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL