The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Counts to use as alternatives to or in conjunction with the Flustration Count (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I did consider it but I've taken up a much more ambitious task which is to write (in English) a how to book on the interpenetration of Magic management, showmanship and misdirection.

Some of Whit's very sound comments here in the café force me to rewrite parts in it, because some of his analysis contradict mines ... and he is right! (I should hate you Whit, but I prefer to be grateful).

I may translate the basic logic and some of the counts and put them here (in English) in the café in the Secret Sessions part. I must say that in terms of income having to go through the necessary burden rightfully imposed by publishers, would costs me financially more than it would produce. On a pure accounting basis, it is cheaper for me to share it here for free without proper formatting.

I'll try and do it bits by bits. Give me a little time and just keep a part of your radar on there.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
scaevola
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of scaevola
Here's another vote for the orion count
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Counts to use as alternatives to or in conjunction with the Flustration Count (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL