The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And I thought I had a lot of kids.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Did you hear that the lady who just had octuplets, has 6 kids at home under 7 years old. She's single, was having fertility treatments, and decided to proceed when she learned about the multiple embryos. Forget the tax cuts. Sounds like we'll have to support her and the kids.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6764771&page=1
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I never heard the world octuplet before this week. Just wait until her reality show starts!

I can't imagine that many kids. I've watched people with triplets go nuts trying to keep them in line, I've never seen more than three at the same age though. My mom had five of us under nine years old and we drover her crazy and we behaved.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

14 kids under 7 would be a busy day care.

Oh and I almost forgot....she plans to breast feed.
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I want to see the dirty pillows that could pull that off.

Darigold needs them udders.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Here you go:

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
An article I read about the mother commented she was 'very young', I wonder what that means, very young to me is under 25.

Has anyone out there ever seen more than triplets? A fourple?
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Santa that would be Quaduplets I haven't that many I know Ive see triplets at least twice not a family I knew however just a family that happened to be where I was at the time.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
That article is way fishy.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

One man's shoddy reporting is another man's fodder for ridicule.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Have the Doctors who performed the in-vitro pay child support. Does California Social Services cover this? No private insurance would!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
This just in...

She's pregnant again!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

LOL!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2009-01-30 23:46, Josh the Superfluous wrote:
Here you go:

Boy I'm glad I don't drink anything when I'm sitting at the computer! Smile

I have four children, each one about three years apart. The youngest is currently 17. And it's STILL sometimes more than I can handle. I think I'd walk off a building if I had to face this!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
The woman is 33 and clearly her mother thinks she is nuts. The grandmother, the womans mother, said the birther has been obsessed with having children since being a teen. She cannot concieve naturally (note to her boyfriend, flip her over) so she does that implant thingy and is now out of embryos. Her own mother is tired of her and said that after she gets the kids home from the hospital grandma is out'a there.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
My experience is that grandma's may be mad at first, but give them a while and they fall in love with those babies.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2009-01-30 22:22, MagicSanta wrote:
I never heard the world octuplet before this week. Just wait until her reality show starts!

I can't imagine that many kids. I've watched people with triplets go nuts trying to keep them in line, I've never seen more than three at the same age though. My mom had five of us under nine years old and we drover her crazy and we behaved.

My grandma and grandpa had eleven, twelve, something like that.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Dang! The most kids I new a modern age guy to have was a Michigander, very religious, who had a dozen and his wife was under 30 and they planned on spitting 'em out until 'god decides not to bless them any further'. Eight at one time, man....you gotta have help.
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Why does the doctor who performed this procedure still have a license? From my understanding, standard procedure for women under 35 is no more than two embryos implanted at a time. So apart from everything else, he endangered the life of his patient. (The fact that she's possibly mentally disturbed makes it worse.)

-Erik
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » And I thought I had a lot of kids.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL