The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Magic - Month-By-Month Subscription (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bendy
View Profile
Elite user
Winter Garden, Florida
491 Posts

Profile of Bendy
Okay...I signed up to be billed monthly for Magic Magazine. Did so via their web site. Got a confirmation page and all that. I signed up the first couple of days in January. I figured I wouldn't get the January issue. No big deal. But now I see that some have the February issue and I don't have any yet and so far, no charge to my card. I don't want to sign up again, having received a confirmation; because I don't want to be charged twice and/or receive two magazines. So I'm wondering if anyone else here has subscribed via this monthly option yet and, if so, when did you start getting the magazine?
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Hi Bendy,

I had trouble with one of the magic magazines not billing my card accidentally. So I didn't get that month's issue. In any case, sending them an e-mail is probably the best thing to do.

Doug
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3035 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Call the subscriptions number. The woman is quite experienced there and will adress all your concers. I hope this helps!
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...just call them. They'll take care of you.

Mark. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Magic - Month-By-Month Subscription (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL