The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Walkaround Instant Inductions At Mall (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
And I am still waiting for you to go and pull apart any of my posts. There are DOZENS of examples where I have demonstrated my level of knowledge and dare I say experience.

Surely you could fine at least one?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20983 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Your right. The furthest I have ever gone is to some 5 star resorts. Yep pretty much have wasted my life.

Thanks for proving my point. You are indeed a bitter man.

When the best you can do is try to belittle people, such as you always do, then even talking with you is not worth the trouble. Sorry life worked out so badly for you there buddy.

It really is sad to see.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Now, if we throw Nongard into the mix...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20983 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Has Richard ever belittled anyone? I don't ever recall such a thing from him. Not once.

I think Richard puts out great high quality products to service a need in the industry.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Quote:
On 2009-02-15 14:02, Dannydoyle wrote:
Has Richard ever belittled anyone? I don't ever recall such a thing from him. Not once.

I think Richard puts out great high quality products to service a need in the industry.

Nongard's products are top notch. I am just saying that since You, Punisher, and Nongard have really different opinions
(most of the times), it'd be fun to watch the discussion.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20983 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I talk with Richard quite freequently to be frank. I learn a lot from it.

I have never spoken with shrinkpunisher, but suspect I would learn also from a discussion with him/her, whichever it really is. I bet the toneless keyboard misses many of the nuances of a discussion with the punisher.

Seriously, not sarcastically.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
I am not sure he will give us his phone number... He wants to be anonymous but percieved as exeperienced on his lofty perch... MP is lively and fun to debate, and occasionally I agree with something.... Otherwise, I agree with Danny's assessment.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Yeah, kinda like: Hitler wasn't all bad.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
You just have to have the last word Bobser - can't resist it Smile

Serious question. May I ask have you ever been assaulted in any way while performing?

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Are you asking me Ant?
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Yes.

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Such a strange question. And quite disconcerting when I realise you've actually asked it of me as opposed to mindpunisher!
Anyway, so cheeky it actually deserves an answer: "no".

And now for the truthful answer, it's still no (I think), however, and I am truly ashamed to admit this, I have actually assaulted a member of my audience. And it wasn't that long ago! It was during the last weeks prior to the smoking ban in Scotland. I was actually playing in a band in a place called 'Odonohughes' which is an Irish pub, albeit it was an R & B number (that's important by the way!).
Anyway the stage was only a foot off the floor yet the guy who stood in front of me in the haze of tobacco smoke(the double of the long blonde haired killer in 'Die Hard') was level with my eye line, and I'm 6' in shoes (work it out).
It was simply one of those things that I think hypnotists more than anyone else in the planet might understand. He took a long drag on the cigarette, smiled, inhaled deeply and from a few inches blew the smoke into my face as I gasped for air in order to explain to my audience exactly why I was sitting in the dock of the bay. Although I'm not a Glaswegian 'The Glasgow Kiss' had long been a favouite of my arsenal as a young lad trying to survive his teens and I instinctively delivered it to the recipient's nose in a nanosecond. Anyway, whilst most of the pub went wild and started cheering at the technique behind my headbutt on the handsome Nazi, now asleep on the floor, a couple female drinkers (what ARE they like?) complained to the management about my behaviour.
But like I say, it was well out of order and something I was and am truly ashamed of.
Anyone else here like to beat up the audience? What about you Ant? you do some kind of kung fu don't you?
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Glasgow Kiss - a sweet move indeed. Using it wisely shows compassion for the target for finishing fights so quickly.

Firing fleetingly painful balls of HypnoChi is as close as I get to beating up the audience. I fire happy ChiBalls too Smile

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Updated for 2016

mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2009-02-15 14:02, Dannydoyle wrote:

lick lick lick you on a percentage?
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2009-02-15 18:57, Nongard1 wrote:
I am not sure he will give us his phone number... He wants to be anonymous but percieved as exeperienced on his lofty perch... MP is lively and fun to debate, and occasionally I agree with something.... Otherwise, I agree with Danny's assessment.

Danny had access to my phone number and lots of examples of what Ive been up to including testimonials from real clients...many many months ago. I sent him links it had all my info.

So I have no idea what he is bleating about. As for belittling anyone that's just a point of view. I just stand up for myself something Ive always done. I can assure you I'ld be the same face to face.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with only sticking to stage hypnosis. I was only pointing out that posts give out information about experience etc...I am sure Danny is very good at what he does.

I have no idea why Danny is obsessed with who I am when he already has had that info.

As for being bitter? More like sadened by the mass marketed effects of hypnosis.

We are all entitled to our opinions which are based on personal viewpoints and experience. Although I maybe the rare exception to express them on here I'm not the only one.

Any business that eventually becomes over run with bad operators cutting prices eager to do business will eventually kill the market. Its universal. Of course from the viewpoint of those bad or surplus operators its a great thing. Same goes for those that sell them the tools and flood the market.

Again this is universal across all business. The viewpoint from those that were in the business when it was actually worthwhile is different again.

As for "being percieved experienced on a lofty porch..." Nah more like a spanner in the works. An irritant for having the latter in the triad of viewpoints. If I was really concerned how I was percieved on here then Ild be one of the sheep and be careful about what I say. Truth is I don't care. Although I do care about some of the subjects I contribute to.

Reality in this case is dependant upon which camp or viewpoint you are looking from.

I am curios though as to why Richard would want my phone number? I don't sell anything to members of this forum. If I did then it would make sense. So Im not really sure what p oint he was trying to make?
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Unless he wants to breath heavily down the line?

Anyway valantine's day has passed.

Hitler by the way was one of the world's most accomplished mass hypnotists.

However I have never headbutted any of my audiences. Or stuck someone's hand to a urinal. Call me crazy and wild but I just go to the toilette to pee not perform.

Bobsers performance ethics are literally in the toilette. bet he's a willie watcher too.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4177 Posts

Profile of bobser
Jeez. You look down once, you're branded for life!!!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Does your boss know your playing around with hypnosis in his time?

Shouldn't you be handing out the towels and aftershave samples and be happy with the tips?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20983 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Punisher you don't get it.

No problem. I don't care who you are. If I know is not relevant to my point.

Take your persona out of it for a second. IF someone is annonomus, then nobody knows what expereience they bring to the table. So it diminishes what people take away from that experience. For right or wrong this is just the way it is.

Stay hidden, no biggie. It is of no difference to me.

As for Richard, no I get no percentage of it. Not a dime. Why are you so obsessed with Richard anyhow? You are no longer in that business, you look down on it so what does it matter that he sells products?

Like I said, I think you have a pretty good grasp, though skewed through bitter experience, of what hypnosis is. I may or may not agree, but that is the great thing about an opinion.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I don't think it does diminish anything. I don't understand that annomus thing you keep going on about. Your name is (or you say its your name)on here but it wouldn't make anymore difference to me personally since a name doesn't allow me to know anything more about you other than what you post. Its through your posts I "know" you not your name. Its just a few letters strung together.

Obsessed by Richard is this another feeble attempt to reflect something rather than adress it. I didn't think you got any percentage Danny I'm teasing you. About 80% of my posts are just for fun messing about.

Ok if I'm skewed through bitter experience does that mean others on here could be skewed by commercial personal greed? And perhaps their judgement is skewd through personal gain?

And I think you have more of an opinion than you care to post. You sit on the fence far to often almost about to fall off on one side or another only to retract your opinin by neutralisng comments such as "I am not judging anyone" etc.

Of course you judge everyone does. Why not give your true opinion on the topics instead of taking the safe seat on the fence and yelling "bitter" whenever I give my opinion.

I am the easy target on a forum like this because I don't go along with the popular view. Well at least in theory. But I don't mind I think its fun. Kind of miss dealing with hecklers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Walkaround Instant Inductions At Mall (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL