The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Twisted Magic's Latex Coke Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
The Item: http://www.makmagic.com/product-popup.asp?prodid=P9850

The ad copy:
Latex Production Coke Bottle - 1.5 liter
Looks Like a Real Coke Bottle!
Packs Flat! Plays Big!
From the best Latex maker from South America a Big Coke Bottle that looks 100% real! You can even show it a few inches away from your spectators.
A useful magic prop that, can be used in many different ways.
Productions!
Vanishes!
The Big Coke Bottle collapses approximately
10 times its real size!

The Verdict:
This item is total garbage. The latex is so thin the bottle will not even hold its shape and flops over when holding it. The cap is cheaply glued on and fell off right out of the bag. The label while saying Coca-Cola looks horrible as if it were printed on vinyl using an inkjet printer. The ad says can be shown just inches away from the spectator - maybe if that spectator was Ray Charles. The latex is somewhat dull and lacks the shine of a real bottle. The color is more black than the dark brown of cola. There is no clear gap at the top like a normal bottle. Did I mention how flimy it is and cannot hold a shape? Ive never seen a coke bottle where the cap leans to the side due to weight. The cost of this item was pretty high compared to what you can get from Neilsen.

I suggest you think twice about this item. It is a novelty gag at most and should cost around $10 and not the $35+ it tries to sell for.

VERY DISAPPOINTED
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
georgeiglesias
View Profile
New user
Miami USA
96 Posts

Profile of georgeiglesias
Hello Mark:

I have PM too.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with the Latex Bottle.

I apologize for any inconvenience this have cause you and I would like to inform you that we carry a manufacturers warranty that covers any manufacturers defects from all our products.

So please ship your unit to:

Twister Magic
4001 N PINE ISLAND RD SUITE 4303
SUNRISE, FL 33351

And we will be more than happy to send you back a new gimmick.

We have recently started with a very precise quality control to avoid this kind of mistakes. In the past we run random checks upon the arrival of the loads, however we have decided not so long ago to start checking every single item to make sure that there is no more mistakes and that you can receive as our customer the best products and service possible. We are fully committed that!

You are magic dealer too. Sometimes it is just about communicating each other to let us know that you have a problem with the item received.

Communication solve any problems!

We have the willing and the commitment to provide you with the best service possible, so next time that you experience any problems, make sure that you contact us first, so we can solve your problems if any immediately.

The labels have been changed for all the new products and are now made in a plastic material, that will not be destroy at all and that can be compress and uncompress many times. You now can wash not only the bottle, but also the label without having the fear of deterioration.

We are not planning to discuss any further the price and quality of the product here, but we will like to clarify some important point that might be of general interest:

We consider that $ 35 price for the 1.5 LT Coke is not bat at all considering that the Nielsen Coke bottle that $ 45 anywhere and is have the size the bottle that we sell.

Again we are not trying to compete with Mr. Nielsen, indeed we respect him a lot not only a fine and great magician but also a great manufacturer.

At the moment we are providing the magic community with great latex products that are all different and most of them completely new, such as the 1.5 lt Coke bottle, 500 ml coke, sausages, latex hammer, canary, popping eyes, lemon, orange, etc.

We would like to hear from you and being able to solve any kind of problems.

Kind regards.

George Iglesias.
General Manager.
TWISTER MAGIC
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of stempleton
This is an item I certainly would like to have, but I would like to hear from those who have received the "improved version" that Mr. Iglesias is describing here. Any takers?
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1965 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I think it is great that Mr. Iglesias is trying making things right with mmreed. I too would like to hear from others who have the improved version.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Twisted Magic's Latex Coke Bottle (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL