The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Difference Between Old BKM Wallet and New BKM Wallet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
I just got this BKM wallet from Magicnevin.com : http://magicnevin.com/proddetail.asp?prod=fi01240 If you look at the picture and compare it with thia BKM wallet: http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=5165 You notice there is a difference.

So what IS the difference between the two? Which is the best?

If you only have the version penguin magic has, can you give a description of what you think is different?

From what I see, the zipper compartment for coins can not hold any cards+ that there are another zipper compartment for where the card should go. Is this correct?

Regards,

Daniel
"Someone creates a trick, many people perfect it, but its final success in front of an audience depends on the person who presents it"

René Lavand
fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
Another question: On the internet site, there is nothing that indicates that there is another version of the same wallet.
"Someone creates a trick, many people perfect it, but its final success in front of an audience depends on the person who presents it"

René Lavand
fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
Ooops! forgot the question: Can I complain, since this version of the wallet seems older and worse than the new edition.

René Lavand
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1779 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
The newer one is smaller and has different loading style as well. Also it lacks the pocket for coins I believe, but I am not 100% sure. I have only the older one but friend has the newer one and he complaned me that it is much harder to load smoothly.

Juha-Matti
fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
It certainly is! To be honest *Wispering* It kinda sucks!

René Lavand
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5838 Posts

Profile of motown
One is the original larger version and the other is a hip pocket version. I think it was Anthony Miller who created the original. You should check out his web site for more information or do a search here.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5838 Posts

Profile of motown
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Difference Between Old BKM Wallet and New BKM Wallet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL