The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » BKM wallet and other every day wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
I realize another thread started by me is here, bt is simply too broad to answer my question here.

What is the guide in your BKM wallet made of?

Is it easy to slide in and out?

Is it soft, or is it stiff?

Is the insert on the largest BKM wallet better than the smaller one?

+ This question:

Are there other every day wallets that can take coins and can be used every day?
"Someone creates a trick, many people perfect it, but its final success in front of an audience depends on the person who presents it"

René Lavand
fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
Is the guide in the Kaps and Balducci wallet better to use, and can they be used as every day wallets ( for coins as well that is)
"Someone creates a trick, many people perfect it, but its final success in front of an audience depends on the person who presents it"

René Lavand
Harm
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Harm
No, it's not for coins. At least mine isn't.
The slide is stiff, you can make your from an old creditcard.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1778 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82

Mine is made of plastic. I also altered it to be the lenght of whole wallet. Easier to operate that way in my mind than small credidcard size one. I made mine from a top of plastic icecream box and then just painted it black and attached business card to top end of it. So when wallet is out it looks just like business card.

Extremely due to size difference I made. It can be out like 2-3 inches without problems. Cant miss that baby and loads much faster because of that

Rather stiff

I don't have any experience on the smaller ones. I have had the old one for over 10 years.

And I havent find any other card to wallet with similar loading style that has pocket for coins as well. In other words, all the other wallets have been useless to me.

Juha-Matti
fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
Quote:
On 2009-02-05 18:30, korttihai_82 wrote:

Mine is made of plastic. I also altered it to be the lenght of whole wallet. Easier to operate that way in my mind than small credidcard size one. I made mine from a top of plastic icecream box and then just painted it black and attached business card to top end of it. So when wallet is out it looks just like business card.

Extremely due to size difference I made. It can be out like 2-3 inches without problems. Cant miss that baby and loads much faster because of that

Rather stiff

I don't have any experience on the smaller ones. I have had the old one for over 10 years.

And I havent find any other card to wallet with similar loading style that has pocket for coins as well. In other words, all the other wallets have been useless to me.

Juha-Matti

Does the old one look like this one: http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=5165 , made by Murphys Manufacturing?

Does it come with a guide?

regards,

Daniel

René Lavand
magicofms
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh Pa
57 Posts

Profile of magicofms
The Real Mans Wallet is a great "everyday" wallet
fotballski
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
183 Posts

Profile of fotballski
Can you do Darwin Ortiz' Dream Card with it?

René Lavand
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » BKM wallet and other every day wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL