The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hello to all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

basic_mystifier
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of basic_mystifier
Hello I am relatively new to magic. I really enjoy the history of magic and magicians.(History Major) I have started out with some sleight of hand, the pass, invisible pass ( I have The Expert at the Card Table) and a few simple card and coin tricks. I will be attending my first magicians club meeting this weekend! I am really excited.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Welcome to the Café! I hope your personal journey through the art of magic is as much fun for you as mine has been for me.

Mark. Smile
David White
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of David White
If you approach it with creativity, sincerity and respect you're going to have a great time.
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Welcome to the Café and best of luck on your journey. You've taken on a few fairly heavy sleights as your first challenges there! Why not try a couple of overhand shuffle techniques first? Enjoy!
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Sounds like you are off to a good start. You certainly choose an old classic that many of my generation started with, but one of the tougher ones to work from. Keep studying and practicing and welcome to the fold.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of Joemv
Welcome to the world of magic and to the Café.

Joe
basic_mystifier
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of basic_mystifier
Thanks guys glad to be here! It seems like a good place to learn and chat with others that share my interests.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hello to all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL