The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Get a Free Copy of Gemstones from Jeff Stone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
For those on my newsletter list, you know it's been a long time comin'... Gemstones, my latest DVD will be available this month.

I'm going to be giving away 10 free copies to random subscribers to my newsletter. The newsletter is free and, according to my subscribers, it rocks!

The drawing will be next week sometime.

Here are a few threads about the newsletter and some of the comments from Café members:

Thread Number 1

Thread Number 2

Thread Number 3

Thread Number 4

Thread Number 5

Thread Number 6

The newsletter is free. You can sign up using the link in my signature.

Thanks again for all the support
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Can I get a copy since I have the first reply. =)

Great newsletter!
Hakuzosu
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Hakuzosu
Yes, I just subscribed a few days ago, it's a great newsletter! Thanks for sharing it with us. Smile
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
745 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Thanks Brother, mighty nice of you. Just subscribed too.

magicmike30
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
This is a good opportunity to say what an outstanding magazine Jeff runs. Yes, I said "magazine" instead of "newsletter." This compares favorably with the slicker, hard copy magazines to which we subscribe.

If you want tricks, there are tricks. Darned good ones too. And he doesn't limit himself to card magic, though that is his particular passion in magic.

If you want strong opinions, Jeff has those too. And not just his.

If you want business advice, it's there too.

If you want humour and all around fun, it's there in abundance.

You want names? Harry Lorayne's enough of a name and presence to last quite awhile.

Jeff isn't the only person represented in the magazine. But he takes full responsibility, and even takes it on the chin once in awhile. No weasels in Stone Cold Magic Newsletter. Jeff toes the line between art and business like an expert aerialist.

This is something for which I would pay real money. I find it more valuable than almost every other magic periodical.

I am also grateful that this is one magic periodical which has no ambushes. It's otherwise impossible to find such class in the magic kingdom!

Subscribe, already!

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
Jeff's newsletter is a consistent source of real world advice and awesome free, that's right FREE, magic each month. He has all of his past month's archived for easy searching and reading. I have no doubt that you could spend a few days reading Jeff and his guest contributors advice and find a real world gig.

If you aren't on the FREE FREE FREE Newsletter list....wake up!!!!!

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2341 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Just subscribed Jeff! Didn't know you had a newsletter.

Best,

Doug L.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yeah, Jeff's newsletter rocks. I have never seen another one that is so packed with stuff. Chet is right, it does feel more like a magazine than a simple newsletter.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I LOVE Jeff's e-magazine. It's good enough to charge for it, but he sends it for free.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Thanks Jeff, I just subscribed Smile
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the great comments and kind words. I truly appreciate it.

I may just have to rename it from a newsletter to "E-Zine"

Thanks!
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
"E-magazine" may be correct, but "E-Zine" does sound like "101 E-Z Magic Tricks." I have to say this for the effect Jeff has published: They may sometimes be simple (which is good) but they are never easy. Jeff makes it clear, especially in his advice column, that becoming a good performer is work. And continuing to be a good performer is also work.

Actually, I'm just quibbling. That's the trouble with quibbles.

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Definitely the best newsletter out there.
karthik
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of karthik
The term 'newsletter' doesn't do justice to the wealth of info Jeff packs into it..its more like a mini course. So much useful info packed. Thanks again Jeff!
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
876 Posts

Profile of andykean
Great newsletter
thanks
Andy
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
So~

Even though I have had the pleasure of viewing most of the excellent footage of Gemstones, do I still qualify as one of the 25 who will be recieving a free copy?;)

To just say a few words about Gemstones- This new work of Jeff's is a giant leap forward in my humble opinion. The effects are fun, the footage is phenomenal, and the teaching, is top notch. As I understand it- there will also be a few groundbreaking applications that go above and beyond the DVD.

In Thanks

Scar
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
The drawing for 10 winners will be held at 11:59 PM EST Monday (2/9/09) Night. So if you haven't signed up, now is the time.
Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
Hey guys I just wanted to say that every one should sign up for this. It is a really good source of knowledge and advice, not to mention free tricks!. I get excited every month when I check my email and Jeff's email is waiting for me.
I also want to say that I was one of lucky 25 people who won a free copy of Jeff's new Gemstones DVD.
I cant wait til I get my copy.

Thank you Jeff once again
Brandon
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Hey Brandon,

Congrats again! And thank you for the great feedback about the Stone Cold Magic Newsletter.

The February issue will be going out in less than 24 hours, so if you haven't already subscribed, now's a good time to do it.

Also, now that the Gemstones drawing has passed and the winners have been contacted, it is now officially available for pre-order at a discount on my site.

Thanks again for the love!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The February Stone Cold Newsletter just came out. Good stuff here!

http://stonecoldmagic.com
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Get a Free Copy of Gemstones from Jeff Stone (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL