The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Another Question from Nattefrost (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
690 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
I Recentely got Bob Solari's "Live In Your Living Room" DVD and I love it. Simple tricks that pack a punch. I ordered a jumbo deck of Bicycle cards for "Jumbo Prediction" and "Clip it" (Jumbo Prediction is so cool). What other tricks can I perform with a jumbo deck?

I also bought a Double Backed Bicycle deck for one of his tricks which I don't want to reveal too much. Any others I could do with a double backed deck?

I noticed in Mark Wilsons CCIM there's a Jumbo trick similar to Bob's Jumbo Prediction, plus a few others.
Mustang
View Profile
Veteran user
London, England
316 Posts

Profile of Mustang
I tend to use double backers a lot for anniversary waltz on vol.2 of doc easons bar magic. Excellent trick - especially pertinent around this time of year too! :o)
"A magician is one who appreciates the difference between knowing how a trick is done, and knowing how to do a trick."
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Try taking a look under the Pick a card any card... section and look in the Big and Small forum there, you will find lots of discussion on jumbo card tricks.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Another Question from Nattefrost (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL