The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Doc Dixon - Return of Psychic Cents (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Just read about this effect from Doc Dixon:

http://www.dixonmagic.com

I have his "Everything is Funnier With Monkeys" book from years back and I bet this is great too!

Anybody seen this yet?

AP.
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
654 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
If this helps, I've posted an excerpt from Magic Magazine's original review of the effect.

You can read it here: http://www.dixonmagic.com/page8/page8.html

Thanks for stopping by.

DD
http://www.dixonmagic.com

PS: Thanks for purchasing Everything Is Funnier With Monkeys
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Doc,
I've had Psychic Cents for a number of years. I made my purchase at The Cuckoo's Nest. Although I've never met you, Mary always held you in high regard. I've always enjoyed performing this one. The rationale for having the money in the envelope is fun and it just begs for by-play. (After dragging out my old set of instructions, I see that my set is called Change of Mind.) I seem to recall that you put this item out under both names at different times. Maybe you can confirm that. At any rate, I think this is a steal for an easy-to-learn and fun close-up effect with a most interesting method.
Nicholas
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
654 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
Quote:
On 2009-02-09 22:14, Nicholas wrote:
Doc,
I've had Psychic Cents for a number of years. I made my purchase at The Cuckoo's Nest. Although I've never met you, Mary always held you in high regard. I've always enjoyed performing this one. The rationale for having the money in the envelope is fun and it just begs for by-play. (After dragging out my old set of instructions, I see that my set is called Change of Mind.) I seem to recall that you put this item out under both names at different times. Maybe you can confirm that. At any rate, I think this is a steal for an easy-to-learn and fun close-up effect with a most interesting method.
Nicholas

Thanks for the kind words about the effect, Yes, it was originally called "Change of Mind". Shortly after it's release I was contacted by someone who had their own totally different effect called "Change of Mind". (I was unaware of the other effect)

So I changed the name of my effect to Psychic Cents.

Best,

DD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Doc Dixon - Return of Psychic Cents (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL