The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alan Rorrison vs Jamie Daws: The Random Throughts of a wee Scotsman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1763 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Just a note to tell you about the first podcast to JamieDaws.co.uk.
In this podcast Alan Rorrison Give us his thoughts, suggestions and advice about magic. Find out what effects he likes, dislikes and has his eyes on. Lots of fantastic random banter, fun and games. (even find out about Alan's alter ego on firday nights)Chance to win LOTS of prizes. Alan even names and shames a few of the dark and dirty magicians. The podcast is over 40 mins long! VERY funny and indredibly entertaining and even mu mother gets involved! The download is completely free and I will be uplaoding more when I can. The next guess (revealed at the end of the podcast) will be very exciting! To get hold of the podcast, sign up to the JamieDaws.co.uk podcast newsletter and I'll send it out as soon as its edited. Also when you sign up, you get the chance to win Alan's Fingers of Fury as well as my own, GatheRing, S.C-A.R-E.D and ShipWrecked.

Best Wishes,

Jamie
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Will it be available on iTunes?
Bernardo Rodriguez
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Bernardo Rodriguez
Haha sounds funny..
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1763 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey,

It's very funny. I've just listened back and it's... well you'll see.
There's lots of opertunities to win prizes throughout also.
It will be available on iTunes. all information will be on the news letter once you have signed up to the jamiedaws.co.uk newsletter!

Best Wishes,

jamie
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Signed up!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1763 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey guys,

It's been a long time in the making but The Podcast section of http://www.Jamiedaws.co.uk is up and running!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/podcast.htm

Episode One |Thoughts of a wee Scotsman

Alan Rorrison is known by most as an incredable magical thinker. His effects have been used world over and now he is here to share his thoughts on the magic industry. He also gives you the chance to win some fantastic prizes.

All you have to do to listen to this podcast is go to http://www.JamieDaws.co.uk and click on the PodCast Picture on the Sidebar. Then simple scroll down and press play. It's that easy!

Hope you all enjoy it and hear from you all soon!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alan Rorrison vs Jamie Daws: The Random Throughts of a wee Scotsman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL