The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn, Heiny 500, or other is best if intent is to give away the bills? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jumbopenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Bay Area, Northern California USA
257 Posts

Profile of Jumbopenny
Hi all,
I want to do a multiple bill change with the intent of giving away or spending the bills that are produced. Is there a difference in the way the bills can be handed out or the number of bills that can be handed out with each method? If yes, what are they and which one is the best? For that matter, can they be handed out at all?Thanks.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
I'm not experienced with all of the bill changes but from what I know you if you have 5 bills and do the change you only have to keep "one" of them.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
DamastaMind
View Profile
New user
Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic
60 Posts

Profile of DamastaMind
Well, if turn 5 ones into 5 twenties you can spend 60!
it all depends on the switch-out bills and on the amount of money you intend to produce...Hope that answers your question.
The MIND is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 17:9
sruli
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of sruli
Hm. You can theoretically hand out almost all of the bills. But the more bills you hand out, the more likely you are to expose the method. You can easily get away with spending one or two high denomination bill, but like everything else, you'll have to practice to avoid exposure.
jocdoc
View Profile
Inner circle
Carlsbad, CA
1183 Posts

Profile of jocdoc
I'd advise against handing out the bills; The effect works best when the bills are crisp/ironed and folded so that they all fit snugly together in the packet. Replacing old bills with new ones forces you to continually prepare new bills. My gimmick works great b/c its the same bills each time, prepared in the same manner.
Life is an improv. The game goes on...
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Quote:
On 2009-02-21 08:24, bryanlonden wrote:
I'm not experienced with all of the bill changes but from what I know you if you have 5 bills and do the change you only have to keep "one" of them.

I have the two versions you mentioned, and a few more, but yeah, Bryan is correct, you have to keep at least one of the bills. The only way around this, that I have found, is if you do a non-gimmicked single bill change or a modified version of something like Penguin's Two Dollar Window.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
mballen11502
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis, TN
202 Posts

Profile of mballen11502
Two dollar window is a great visual change...it's one of the first bill changes I saw and really liked and actually use...
Jumbopenny
View Profile
Loyal user
Bay Area, Northern California USA
257 Posts

Profile of Jumbopenny
Thanks to everyone who responded. I haven't checked this thread for a while. After I posted my initial question there were over 140 views without a single response. I had already received my answer from another thread so did not check here again until now. I thought the "paper money madness" forum was the most appropriate place to ask this question, but maybe I was wrong. I'd like to thank everyone here anyway.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn, Heiny 500, or other is best if intent is to give away the bills? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL