The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » True Astonishments Disks 1 & 2: Full Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On 2009-02-11 11:40, lumberjohn wrote:
BACKLASH 2: I didn’t really like this one. There are numerous discrepancies throughout and it seemed extremely obvious to me what was going on.

I believe this to be one of the better effects on the discs I have seen, however it suffers from trying too hard. I think the effect of a card jumping back and forth is grand. I think the changing signature is a tad too much, however with proper justification it COULD play well in a full routine later.

Instead of the hackneyed reversed card signature "Vanishing" off the card I would simply vanish the card VISUALLY back into my pocket.
Official Thread Killer
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Lumberjohn: Are you the short guy with the beard or the tall guy with the hair?
I always wonder when people post pics with 2 people in them, sometimes it is hard to tell who you are, lol

ACE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » True Astonishments Disks 1 & 2: Full Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL