The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Just heard from Epiphany Jean... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave Shepherd
View Profile
Regular user
Washington, DC
116 Posts

Profile of Dave Shepherd
As I mentioned in another thread, my Little Don copper chopper arrived yesterday.

It's a performance replacement for a cheap aluminum job I got about 12 years ago. But it's no comparison.

It is beautifully spun, with a RNT II hallmark in the bottom. It's amazingly heavy and it rings like a bell when it's sitting mouth up and I tap it.

I've got to do some work with the gimmickry, as others have mentioned. In fact, I might look for balls that are slightly larger. (No snickering from the peanut gallery, please.)

It took only 8 days to get here from the time my PayPal payment went through.

I am very pleased. Four orders in three months, all enormously successful.
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
Greg McNeil Peoria,Illinois
294 Posts

Profile of geemack
Got a notice from Epiphany several days ago that said, "I'm working as hard as I can to get these cups out. You will not be overlooked, I promise." The day of receiving my RNT2 merchandise gets ever nearer.

Greg
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
News is that sometime next week I should be getting my order. Excitement!

RevJohn
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
I'm about to be another happy camper. I had spaced out and didn't realize that the end of February had come and I had already lost out on a set of Mendoza cups, just as well since I don't have enough cash for it right now. I really wanted a chop cup, I've got a really cheap one right now, so put in an order for a copper cup around 10pm EST. When I got up this morning I saw an email that the cup was being packaged and should be shipped out on Monday morning.

Only wish I had more money for more stuff.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Glad ya made it in under the wire Marty!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4099 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2009-02-28 15:06, Gary Michaels wrote:
...although at the time, Jake told me that he was 17 years old, that Marcella was his mother (not his wife)

So I wasn't suffering from confusion, after all! I had always thought that Marcella was Jake's mother, but recently began to hear differently. Glad to know I'm not suffering from acute crossed wires.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Epiphany
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
187 Posts

Profile of Epiphany
Marcella is Jake's mother and Jake's wife, there's more than one Jake in the family.

Epiphany
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4099 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
There ya go!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
My boxes of RNT2 goodies are due out on Tuesday! Thought I'd share my excitement!

I'll post again when they arrive, assuming UK customs don't decide to hold onto my goodies for too long!

K
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2009-02-28 22:03, Epiphany wrote:
Marcella is Jake's mother and Jake's wife, there's more than one Jake in the family. (Emphasis supplied by Turk)

Epiphany

Whew! I'm certainly glad you added that latter comment and cleared up the former. Nipped a potential series of sterotypical comments (and Redneck jokes?) in the bud. Jeff Foxworthy, put away your pen.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
I got a set of Montis the other day and I was overwhelmed. It made me a little sad because I knew then that I could never have kids because I could not possibly love them as much as the cups. Ha.

Dylan
Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
532 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
Quote:
On 2009-02-28 22:03, Epiphany wrote:
Marcella is Jake's mother and Jake's wife, there's more than one Jake in the family.

Epiphany

Reminded me of a line from the Jack Nicholson movie, Chinatown.

Different context different meanings. Smile
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Im still waiting to hear either way on my order from way back in Oct. of '08...

I'm hoping it wont be long...

-Bryan
jordanl
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of jordanl
I'd suggest sending an email - detailing what id owed. I think some of the record keeping/Order tracking was less than perfect.
geemack
View Profile
Loyal user
Greg McNeil Peoria,Illinois
294 Posts

Profile of geemack
Now that the final RNT2 orders are all in, and the business of polishing, packing, and shipping the remaining orders is being done in earnest, I expect a comment like this to come my way soon...

Quote:
On 2009-02-13 18:57, Epiphany wrote...

Richard your set is going out next week with the others.

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Just heard from Epiphany Jean... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL