The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Need help for Valentines Day (Saurday Feb 14th 2009) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phoenixbird
View Profile
New user
Wirral, UK
5 Posts

Profile of phoenixbird
:?: Hi. I am performing a "Magic" trick using a fresh red rose and flash paper. However, I am a TOTAL beginner!! I am after someone to give me step-by-step instructions or just some advice as I just can't seem to get it right! I am using flash paper I bought from http://www.magicbox.uk.com/shop.php/shop......277.html

The paper is 8" x 5".

PLEASE HELP!! I need a reply before Valentines Day!! I'm a big soppy romantic!

Thank you in advance!

Damian. :?

Click here to view attached image.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Two days is quite a short time to learn to do the kind of trick you want to do, not to mention learning to properly use the flash paper. I'd advise that you consider another trick, one that you already know or put off the magic until the next Valentine's day.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
phoenixbird
View Profile
New user
Wirral, UK
5 Posts

Profile of phoenixbird
Believe me .. I can use the flash paper not a problem and I am a very fast learner! I am not quitting now! Any HELP is most appreciated!

Thanks
phoenixbird
View Profile
New user
Wirral, UK
5 Posts

Profile of phoenixbird
Quote:
I want to be able to look back on my life and regret the things I have done... Not the thing I haven't

On 2009-02-11 23:26, phoenixbird wrote:
:?: Hi. I am performing a "Magic" trick using a fresh red rose and flash paper. However, I am a TOTAL beginner!! I am after someone to give me step-by-step instructions or just some advice as I just can't seem to get it right! I am using flash paper I bought from http://www.magicbox.uk.com/shop.php/shop......277.html

The paper is 8" x 5".

PLEASE HELP!! I need a reply before Valentines Day!! I'm a big soppy romantic!

Thank you in advance!

Damian. :?
phoenixbird
View Profile
New user
Wirral, UK
5 Posts

Profile of phoenixbird
Hello guys,

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the replies.

The day was big success.

Take care

Damian
Hybrid Hunter
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
112 Posts

Profile of Hybrid Hunter
What did you end up doing, out of curiosity?
Just the appearance of a rose out of nowhere?
phoenixbird
View Profile
New user
Wirral, UK
5 Posts

Profile of phoenixbird
@Hybrid Hunter... No, I actually perfected the trick... I'm a very fast learner!!

The trick was a massive success and my partner was nearly in tears (especially with the words I said).. For obvious privacy reasons, I'm not going to repeat what I said!

Any how, Thanks to EVERYONE for their replies.

Take Care,

Damian.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Need help for Valentines Day (Saurday Feb 14th 2009) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL