The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » How to levitate a bowling ball on stage ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maxwoolfmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of maxwoolfmagic
Hey guys!

I would like to get suggestions about how to float a bowling ball as I plan to use this effect for my act.

Does anyone have ideas for this? I have had some ideas but they seem too unrealistic and troublesome.

Cheers!
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I would suggest you look at the voyager floating ball rig. I have own one in the past it's a great system. I believe a bowling ball would push it to it's limits but with a little modification it would be possible. my 2 cents
feifei
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
180 Posts

Profile of feifei
Maybe with a fake bowling ball that's very light?
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2985 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Methodology discussions really don't belong in this section, as anybody casually browsing the Café can read them. That's why there's a Secret Sessions area. (Maxwoolfmagic, I realize that you don't yet have the 50 posts necessary to discuss things there, but perhaps people will respond to you via PM in the meantime.)

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
maxwoolfmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of maxwoolfmagic
Thanks for the input Hackler! I will check it out.
I have tried switching the ball but I prefer entering with no stage preparation.
Neil, I'm sorry for the post. Didn't realize there was a Secret Sessions area as I am new to the forum. I will ask people to PM me from now on.

Thanks to all!
magician2121
View Profile
New user
Columbus,OH
35 Posts

Profile of magician2121
Contact The Great Kaplan a.k.a. David kaplan he did this effect at 2008 magi-fest
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Adam Savage
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » How to levitate a bowling ball on stage ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL