The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Alan Rorrison's Sigillum Diaboli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2009-03-31 05:29, Alan Rorrison wrote:
ps Scott I tried to contact busby to no avail. I had a lengthy discusson with Roy about this who stated he would have a word on my behalf.

That doesn't surprise me. Jeff had a stroke a few years back. I haven't heard how he's been doing since, but Jeff has always been, shall we say, different regarding his interaction with others. I've been quite close with Ray Grismer, Jeff's father-in-law. Last time Ray mentioned Jeff, he said they hadn't spoken in years, and at the time they lived within a couple of miles of each other.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Nice review in this months magicseen folks. If you can pick up a copy.
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Is that a magic magazine or something?
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Yeah it's a uk based one I believe. I know that you can get them in borders in the uk.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Alan Rorrison's Sigillum Diaboli (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL