The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » True Astonishment replacement disk info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
A beam of concentrated light burning information onto a mirror-like surface.
Buck Rogers we are there!!!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I just recived my replacment discs from Jason Thanks
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Received mine, as well. TAP delivers some of the best customer service in the business.
matthew90
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of matthew90
Great news! Hopefully I'll be getting mine tomorrow Smile
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I also received my disks today. None of my discs were unplayable, but they did vibrate pretty strongly. Jason replaced them without hesitation. It's been great dealing with TAP.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I hope I get mine soon...glad to hear all the problems are being taken care of...good work, to all those involved in problem solving.

Nathan
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
As far as the defective True Astonishment defective units, we had a very small percentage of disks that were defective (my estimate is it was about 0.2%). Obviously most people have not had any issues at all. But for those few who have we apologize. The cause was immediately found by the duplicator as they have had a stellar track record and never had such an issue in the past. But even such a small percentage on such an anticipated release causes aggravation - we understand and appreciate that - we were as upset as any of you as we put tremendous work into this release. We have and will do everything we can to ensure all problems are dealt with quickly - fear not - we stand behind TA 100%. The replicator immediately sent us replacement units that we have been sending out to anyone who purchased TA and has contacted us with issues. In the mean time, the replicator also took back all of the remaining sets, unassembled them, destroyed all the DVDs (good and bad to play it safe), ran a complete rerun of all DVDs, and have reassembled and resent them to us. We received those a few days back. Any defective units out there will be replaced immediately - just contact who you got them DVDs through. If you do not get results contact me and I can assure you you will be taken care of. There should be no issues on the redone sets as the problem was discovered and fixed. TA is a big investment and both Paul Harris and Murphy's stand behind it completely and will absolutely take care of any problems with dealers, end consumers, etc. We apologize for the aggravation that a select few of had and will continue to ensure you are happy with your investment. Between fixing any existing issues and the new rerun of all units we should see this problem disappear soon. Again, sorry it happened in the first place.

Tim
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I am 110% with Mr. Trono on this one. I've dealt with him personally on a few occasions including my disc issue with TA and he has handled the issues quickly and quite pleasantly.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I just got my replacements in the mail...keep hope alive guys! Your reps will take care of you!

Nathan
matthew90
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of matthew90
Ugh nothing today....
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
I got mine today! I saw the performance for LVL$, and it is astounding, and I think I will definately use it. And is that a mini stapler on my desk?
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Quote:
On 2009-02-25 11:54, Mitch Schneiter wrote:
I received an e-mail from Jason last week which said my replacement disks were going in the mail on the 19th. They should be arriving anytime now...

Mine arrived today also. Thanks again to the TA crew.
mwells
View Profile
New user
Salina, KS
35 Posts

Profile of mwells
I jut got my replacement discs in the mail today. I am very happy they arrived but I have to wait until after work to watch them. Thanks Jason, Tim and Paul and everyone else envolved for the great service on this.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Me, too. Thank you, Jason.

Robert
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
Did someone get the replacement set in Germany? In England or France? I do not have my DVD´s yet! How long do I have to wait?

marc
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2544 Posts

Profile of Chris K
I barely received mine this weekend and I live in California. I'd relax and just wait a bit longer, we can imagine this has been a ton of work and time on the replacement end of all this. I had a strong urge to contact Jason again about my set but I waited and, as I said, I finally got mine a couple days ago.

Lem
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
Thanks for the info Lemniscate.

marc
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2544 Posts

Profile of Chris K
No prob. Like I said, I was EXACTLY in your boat: "Should I contact Jason? It's been a while...etc".

However, and I didn't make that clear in my post, if it will give you some peace of mind, go for it, get in touch with Jason. Peace of mind is quite important. I was able to just forget about it but if I was concerned, I would have emailed Jason.
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
I have had issues with my DVD replicator in the past and I've learned to always get a check disk and always check the finished product as well on multiple DVD players. I probably have the same replicator that did these DVDs. At least they are good about making up for their mistakes.
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
Again nothing in the mail box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long I must still wait! Slowly it is enough to me. I would like to finally look at my Dvd´s. It cannot last nevertheless so unbelievably for a long time. I am really disappointed. So far the service was really good. I would like to know gladly, where my set is and whether I get it sometime.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » True Astonishment replacement disk info (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL