The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Make sure I am on the email list Peter

cvh@ohvanhorn.com

Thanks

Charlie
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Peter any more news for us?? when is the big announcement for the new Elite item? many thanks MIRROR MATE.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
While Tenyo was just as excited about the prototype as we were, they want to see 2 small changes done to the prototype, so it will be about another 2-3 weeks before we have a new prototype made and then we have to send it back to Japan for final approval. So we are about a month out right now.

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It sounds like you've made it over the biggest hurdle. Congratulations Peter!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Now that it appears your team is nearing the home stretch, why not let the cat out of the bag?
Andy Moss
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Andy Moss
I read on this thread that a few years ago Peter Was experimenting with a prototype for 'Crystal Cleaver'.

What was the outcome of this experimentation? Where are we now? Are we any nearer?

A slightly larger and noise cushioned version with a sword AND ribbon supplied and with a ring AND Chinese holed coin supplied would be a real revolution in this effect.

Crystal Cleaver (and Eye of the Idol) both hold so much potential for elite versions.
Robert Houdin 78
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Robert Houdin 78
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2017, Andy Moss wrote:

Crystal Cleaver (and Eye of the Idol) both hold so much potential for elite versions.

Agreed!
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
So many wood versions of Sword through Ring, and none with the unique locking mechanism of the original Tenyo Crystal Cleaver. Please keep it the same on this but using better materials. Please no wood or alternate looking props.

Anodized black aluminum base, purple anodized cover (engraved decoration), same clear box, but made of glass or a thicker more polished plastic, all polished chrome plated steel sword with leather handle, and gold plated beveled ring. Make the unit a bit larger than original.

Got to make Crystal Cleaver elite.
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
I have, or have had a sword thru ring trick, some have cost $250.00 and more. None where as clever as Tenyo Crystal Cleaver. Would love to have a Elite Crystal Cleaver
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I agree.... Crystal Cleaver is the one I'd want remade, too.

Robert
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I agree. Crystal Cleaver.
j.morl
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of j.morl
I'm sure it would be fairly easy to apply the Tenyo Elite magic to the Crystal Cleaver.....come on TE....
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
I wonder what an Elite version of “Eye of the Idol” would look like. That one’s got potential for something awesome!
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
I once saw a picture, can’t remeber where, of someone who played around with his Eye of the Idol. He pained the idol to give it a more statue like look. Then he added grass foliage to the base. It looked AWESOME!!! I’m sure with Tenyo Elite’s resources, they can make it the greatest Elite item ever! One day maybe. Who knows? Peter? Any chance of that happening one day?
TrylleJan
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of TrylleJan
Crystal cleaver
goodingda
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of goodingda
I'll bet Magic Wagon could make a great Eye of the Idol. They did a great job with the Crystal Clever!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Eye would love to see Eye of the Idol. To that idea I say, "Eye Eye!"

Eye apologize for this post.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On May 11, 2018, goodingda wrote:
I'll bet Magic Wagon could make a great Eye of the Idol. They did a great job with the Crystal Clever!

Both Tenyo's Crystal Cleaver and Magic Wagon's Ring thru Sword (and more recently Ultimate Ring thru Sword) are wonderful upgrades of the original Ring Escape from Wolfgang Grosskopf (1974) and Viennamagic models... (Thanks to JL608 for this relevant info)

BTW, Crystal Cleaver has a very unique modus operandi and other distinctive features (transparent ring box, etc.)

Wolfgang Grosskopf

Viennamagic

Viennamagic
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
That is very interesting. Thanks for the pics. I love Crystal Cleaver, it is baffling in so many ways. Had my 9 year old boy perform for his grandparents and uncles several years ago. He borrowed his grandmother's wedding ring. You should have seen the looks of astonishment.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Now this is an older thread, but I have to pile on. From what I seen (and own) I would love to see the folling made Elite:

1. Invisible Zone
2. Crystal Cleaver
3. Perpetual Puzzle
4. Eye of the Idol
5. Soft Coins
6. Smart Guillotine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL