The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I love/hate the "CRYSTAL PYRAMID" for a few reasons, it is a highly visual effect and I do it with an old coin, all lay folk love it, but it is not good quality and it makes a lot of noise, but it is fun to do and watch, I would pay $100.00 bucks for a well made one,
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Definitely the Prison Box. It is one of the best effects Tenyo has ever created.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Zig Zag Cig
Invisible Zone
Side Tracked

Derek Lever demonstrated "Side Tracked" at the IBM/SAM convention in Louisville last year. It's a mechanical marvel as were all the other effects he demonstrated in his lecture, and it's nearly impossible to find these days. I hope the Elite group will consider this one.

Also, Invisible Zone. Another mechanical marvel.

Zig Zag Cig / Pencil goes without saying.

Robert
Engine
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Engine
Ok I didn't want to give this away...but here it is (and if you make it...I would like you to give me one!)

FLASH DICE

but not just any flash dice - the dice would be about 2-3 inches square and be made with flat side and NO spots. Why? So performers could print their own on label paper and change them at will.

,,, Imagine putting in a bunch of letter dice, shaking it and spelling out a company name...or a birthday kid's name, or a picture being formed...I could think of 10 solid uses for it right now!
cbmar
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of cbmar
"Wandering Hole"
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Chinese Sticks, Chinese Sticks, and Chinese Sticks, and oh, did I mention Chinese Sticks?

Ace Smile
http://s474.photobucket.com/albums/rr110......tart=all

Quote:
On 2009-07-06 23:49, cbmar wrote:
"Wandering Hole"

Wow, that one brings back memories! I used to have that one!

I had a Penetration Frame and a Clear View Finger Chopper, Crystal Tube and coin through match. These would all be some things I would get to bring back my
childhood memories.

ACE
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Wandering Hole....I really want to do this one in an Elite Edition, and it was on my personal list from day one, just have to convince my other partners and Tenyo of course. I thought about having it made with a nice quality pen, and a wooden frame that either contains a mirror or plexi window instead of the plastic yellow or red card that the prop is currently made of.

Thoughts?

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Wizard of Hearts
View Profile
Veteran user
Tulsa, Oklahoma
323 Posts

Profile of The Wizard of Hearts
Thumb tip! Thumb tip! Pure silver Thumb Tip!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Wizzard you are way, and I mean WAY to late, we already produced them in 14 K GOLD!

Sorry!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Can you buy any of the Tenyo Elite yet?

ACE
Dave McFarland
View Profile
Regular user
Portland, OR
184 Posts

Profile of Dave McFarland
Zone infinity in metal (just the case, the coin holder should stay as is).
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I gotta go with Peter Cuddihy's suggestion of the Prison Box. It is an absolute brain boiler. I remember reading the description of this effect in Genii Magazine before it was released. I literally thought about it day and night trying to figure out how it could be possible (yes, I'm a loser). I'm pleased to say I figured it out on my own, but it took me a long, long time.

Anyway, imagine this piece produced not elegantly, but "industrially." An ugly box with bolts and welds and rivets. The stories you could weave about where you found it, who made it. Or, it could be equally cool if it looked totally sci fi, with polished metal and a whole lot of shiny. Then it becomes an experiment, or a found object passed on by a relative who worked at NASA.

I love this Tenyo Elite idea. Just hurry up already. Everyone's wallets are open and we're waiting...waiting. Smile
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
knoaker61
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of knoaker61
I agree to somewhat what everyone is saying, but I have been a Tenyo collector since I was 12 years old, and now I am 48 and I love the plastic version better because a lot of the gimmicks for the Tenyo, if they where made in metal you could hear a lot of the gimmick noises. You can hear some now in the plastic versions. They're not real loud, but can you imagine if they where made in metal, unless they can make them to where you cannot hear the noise, then it would be fine. And some of the effects have to be pretty flexible too for the gimmick to work, and that won't work with metal..., but I still like and prefer the original for me.
Quote:
On 2009-02-19 21:09, tdowell wrote:
1. Crystal Cleaver
2. Invisible Zone
3. Zig Zag Cig.
4. Zone Infinity
5. Prison Box
6. Mystery China Box
7. Vault Vision
8. Crystal Pyramid
9. Eye of the Idol
10. Krazy Keys
11. Salt cups
12. Crazy spots
13. Dragon Alter
14. Excaliber
15. Mini Morphesis
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Another vote for Krazy Keys.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Kevin Gardner
View Profile
Regular user
Richboro, PA
177 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gardner
"Nostradamus Clock" - a fantastic mentalist's prop which lends its self to great patter. Serriously this little prop can give you several minuets of quality mental magic. As a bonus, it should relatively inexpensive to produce in an Elite version.
Kevin Gardner
View Profile
Regular user
Richboro, PA
177 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gardner
Would love to also see an Elite version of the, "Mummy Mystery" trick.

It's not a Tenyo trick but everyone knows it, the trick with 3 different colored mummies and the spectator places on inside a sarcophagus.
iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
387 Posts

Profile of iugefu
Mini Morphosis.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
With all the recent posts about Sandwich Platter I have to say this is one I think would be a good one for the Elite line. It seems it would be desired by a broad section of people here on the Café- the pros as well as folks like myself who enjoy magic as a serious hobby.
ryesteve
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of ryesteve
Quote:
With all the recent posts about Sandwich Platter I have to say this is one I think would be a good one for the Elite line.

I agree. Now that I've seen a demo, I think it would be an excellent choice, especially since the originals seem pretty hard to come by these days.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » What Tenyo item do you want made elite? (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL